• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

Another Thursday night game on Prime. It should be a good game between the Jags and Saints. I wish the Prime broadcast was better. At least last week's broadcast was without glitches for me but I'm no fan of the clucky interface. I like to watch games behind real time and FF though some of the commercials which is awkward at best. I like to back up and slow mo plays which is also a joke. Though I'm a Prime member and getting the game at no additional cost, I hope they don't have the exclusive coverage of the games next year.

The game was just okay but got pretty exciting the last four minutes. It made it worth the watch. I thought the Jags had it easy but they turned the ball over twice in the first half or it might have been a romp. The Saints played a good second half but came up short on four goal line attempts to tie the game at the end.

that oluokun kid was just all over the place on D for the Jags. that pick 6 he had helped my fantasy team where we pick defensive players as well. he gave me 34 points.

i thought jax was a much better team than the saints. there were plenty of miscues with carr and his recievers thruout the game, but mainly in the 4th quarter.

i thought it was a good game. and Amazon did ok. there were few glitches where the audio cut out or the screen froze.

week GIF

On a serious NFL note. Due to Justin Fields having a thumb injury, the Bears started a Division 2 Quarterback named Tyson Bagent today. No Division 1 college had any interest in him, even though he had an outstanding High School record. No NFL team had any interest in him even though he set records in college. It's rare for a Division 2 Quarterback to play in the NFL.

I saw him in the preseason and I was impressed. He was extremely accurate passing.

So he started today against the Las Vegas Raiders. His first drive of the game he took the Bears 69 yards down field. Then he signaled to the crowd to get excited and the crowd got loud. Followed by a touchdown. The 23 yr old kid showed poise and accuracy passing. I was impressed/

Bears went on to win 30-12

Tyson Bagent - Wikipedia

sigh another charger loss. they kept it close in the 2nd half. but they could not contain Mahlomes. he is just too good. wish we had more of a running attack.

Ravens absolutely CRUSHED it.

People were talking about how the Lions will win the SB but nobody willing to give Lamar credit so now it's "Lions are overrated". So sad.

The dude's numbers are irrefutably elite. I can understand questioning his ability to stay healthy and motives of not playing at the end of his contract year, but from a competitiveness and skill standpoint, I'd take him over any other QB in the league except Mahomes.

It's overreaction Monday. Gotta love it. Teams that are doing well lose a game and the season is over, teams not doing well who win are Super Bowl bound, oh and the Bears have found the next Tom Brady with some Division 2 dude who looks like your typical fraternity bro "Chad".

But yes Rob, everyone always hating on Lamar.

I thought last night's game was just okay. The Bills were favored by 9.5 so the outcome was no surprise. My Prime feed was decent for a change. I'm no fan of the streamed sports interface. I'm spoiled to my own replay and slow mo on plays of interest as well as the ability to easily FF though commercials and return to the game without a hassle and a good guess.

Splintered viewing access to games will eliminate a lot of viewers. Probably not enough viewers (revenue lost) to make a difference. I'll not be subscribing to Peacock for that game and would not be a Prime subscriber just for the Thursday night games. I can see NLF games going to a pay per view sometime in the future. I hate every aspect of the gouges to follow sports.

Back
Top Bottom