• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

I thought the Bears would run more. The game wasn't al long exciting plays but it was always close and watchable. The Bears lacked a half point of covering the spread but I'm not a gambler. I'll take the W.

Looking at the stats, I'd say the Bears played a good game. They held the Panthers to 213 yards offense which was their season low. Bagent completed 20 of 33 attempts for 162 yards with no picks or fumbles. It wasn't fancy but they played well.

My Lions are 7-2, baby!
FB_IMG_1699840235462.jpg

That's like blaming the water for a leak in your boat. Allen is a gun slinger.. no doubt about it. His receiving core could have caught some of his passes instead of dropping them or tipping them to Denver. They looked bad in many areas last night and some O calls could have been better than what they ran. That's easy to say once you see the plays didn't work. As I watched, though I'm just an average spectator, I didn't think the O calls were bad. If I were to place a blame for the Bills loss on someone, I'd call out the entire coaching staff. The Bills, just like the Chiefs, were not prepared for the Broncos determination to win. They were expecting a cake walk and not pie in the face.

Back
Top Bottom