• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

FB_IMG_1700428742562.jpg

I'm expecting a shoot out in tonight's game. Naturally I'll be rooting for the Chiefs. The Chiefs are favored at home by 2.5 and home field usually gets favored by 3. That's a clear indication that the big boys think it will be a toss up game. The over under is 45.5

I hope that you are right Augie. It should be a fun watch no matter who comes out on top.

The Chiefs have improved their defense but the offense seems a bit lack luster in comparison to last year. The Eagles seem to be the more rounded team to me. Being a Chiefs' fan I naturally hope they win but I'm sweating the game.

Grabbed:
Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin released the following statement on Tuesday morning:
Matt Canada has been relieved of his duties as offensive coordinator. I appreciate Matt's hard work and dedication, and I wish him the best moving forward in his career.

Steelers' fans have been calling for Canada's head on a platter all season. His O calls and schemes are far too predictable and always first page of the playbook. It is way out of character for the Steelers to change personnel during a season. They either bowed to fan pressure ( I doubt ) or they just couldn't take any more Canada play calling.

I don't know what can be gained at this late date by making a change. It should have happened before the season started. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Back
Top Bottom