• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

Cheeseheads won

Green Bay Packers Football GIF by Team Coco

Washington at Dallas. Dallas is favored by 13.5 points. That's going to be tough. I wouldn't bet on Dallas covering that. I do expect Dallas to win

Ended up Dallas had a great 4th quarter (25 points) and beat Washington by 35 points

Last edited:
Steelers with their new offensive coordinator won today and managed over 300 yards offense for the first time this year. The Chiefs fell behind early while looking lost in the lights. The Raiders put up 14 while the Chiefs tried to find their $ss. The Chiefs came back strong after finding their game and and won.

Getting ready to watch the Chargers at home taking on the Ravens. The Ravens are favored and got no love from the pregame announcers. I don't see the Chargers laying down for the Ravens and hope it's a good game.

The Bears have had ample opportunities to be up big in this game. They have out played the Vikes but have been unable to score the rock. Neither team have a threatening offense. A 6-3 score with just five minutes left in the third certainly reflects that.

Congrats Augie. The Bears deserved to win that game. I'm satisfied the stats show they out played the Vikings. It certainly looked like their game from the beginning.

I had a friend in middle school with a mother with shaved eyebrows. She painted them on and the look was amazingly bad. My father after meeting the woman at a ball game said to me, that is one scary woman. :) She was a single woman and her life was as wild as her appearance. She once dropped my friend and I off at Shakey's while she met a friend. After they closed we spent the night in the parking lot. She finally remembered us the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom