• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

The Thursday night game will be on Prime again. :( It will see the 6-5 Seahawks playing the 8-3 Cowboys. Right now the Cowboys are favored by nine points. They are playing well and at home will likely cover the spread. The over under is set at 47.5 which indicates an offensive game.

man one of my fantasy teams came down to the wire. i was down 4 points at the end of regulation. i had 5 Jax players. luckily the TE engram for jax had a couple of huge catches that put me over the top. i ended up winning by 2.78 points!!!!!!!!!!

all 3 of my fantasy teams won this week.....that is a first for me......unfortunately.

I missed all of the Sunday games... bummer. Chiefs??? that team is in trouble. Lacking in O line and receiving core and a huge ego crash has their mojo in the dirt. They deserve a big slap of reality but I didn't expect it to be season changing.

Steelers..... I weep for them.

I missed all of the Sunday games... bummer. Chiefs??? that team is in trouble. Lacking in O line and receiving core and a huge ego crash has their mojo in the dirt. They deserve a big slap of reality but I didn't expect it to be season changing.

Steelers..... I weep for them.
It's probably a good thing you missed the the kc game. Just be thankful you did not have to watch the chargers win over the ravens. 6-0....... talk about a yawner!!!!!
Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Back
Top Bottom