• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

lionsbad.jpg

The Chiefs lost to the Bills. I think they looked a bit better today even though Pacheco was out. Not good enough to beat the Bills in Arrowhead today.

Big game on tonight... 9-3 Cowboys / 10-2 Eagles. Should prove to be a good watch with an over under 52.5 set.

So there are 2 games on tonight at the same time....why... 🤔
Because they love messing with us, I guess. They Steelers' game this weekend is SATURDAY. Saturday NFL.. WTF. They just flex and flip a switch and expect the athletes to have zero problem playing on less or more rest and prep time. It's insane.

To answer your why? It has to be money. The league is about money first and everything else second.

Because they love messing with us, I guess. They Steelers' game this weekend is SATURDAY. Saturday NFL.. WTF. They just flex and flip a switch and expect the athletes to have zero problem playing on less or more rest and prep time. It's insane.

To answer your why? It has to be money. The league is about money first and everything else second.

The NFL has been doing Saturday games, after the college games are over for a while now.

The NFL has been doing Saturday games, after the college games are over for a while now.
I understand that. however, having a teams schedule flex sometimes it's damn inconvenient to team and players. For instance.... the change saw the Steelers play the third and then the seventh and next Saturday the sixteenth. It's not like a team gets the entire season to prepare for the gauntlet. The schedule is suddenly flexed and teams adapt the best they can. It seems a bit unfair to the players that spend a week in preparation to compete and their entire future hinges on no career ending injuries.

I understand that. however, having a teams schedule flex sometimes it's damn inconvenient to team and players. For instance.... the change saw the Steelers play the third and then the seventh and next Saturday the sixteenth. It's not like a team gets the entire season to prepare for the gauntlet. The schedule is suddenly flexed and teams adapt the best they can. It seems a bit unfair to the players that spend a week in preparation to compete and their entire future hinges on no career ending injuries.

Like you said, It's all about the money. It's also why players no longer have team loyalty. It's all about the money..

Young Dolph Money GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

I don't know what the point was of two Monday night games. I recorded both and flipped back and forth between them. I never got into either game. I likely watched more of the Dolphins Titans game that I thought the Dolphins would easily win :) I thought the Packers would beat the Giants as well. That's why I keep my money in my pocket. :) I think that either game would have been a far better watch if I wasn't trying to do two at once.

I don't know what the point was of two Monday night games. I recorded both and flipped back and forth between them. I never got into either game. I likely watched more of the Dolphins Titans game that I thought the Dolphins would easily win :) I thought the Packers would beat the Giants as well. That's why I keep my money in my pocket. :) I think that either game would have been a far better watch if I wasn't trying to do two at once.
the ManningCast was somewhat interesting as we saw them commenting on both games simultaneously, along with their guests. TBH I wasn't sad the Dolphins lost, given how they smacked my Broncos hard on week 3.

Once Russ got called out by Sean Payton about him trying to be to Hollywood, he's changed for the better. Once he married that lady, some celebrity chick I have no idea who she is, he changed for the worse. Now he's back to really focusing on football, and not "kissing babies" as Payton told him :goofydroid: , "you're not running for Mayor".

Speaking of your Broncos... they are looking very serious! I'm a huge Chiefs fan but I can't help but be happy for the Broncs and Russ. I never was a huge fan of Russ but he's earned my respect. I'm happy to see him prove his value in Denver.
Yeah, it's been quite a ride for the past month watching to see if it's real or just another flop like the last number of years. Russ looked like a bust even through 4 games, but wow the turnaround; Payton has figured out how to chart plays to Russell's current strength and not to vintage Russell.
Can't believe they're 1 game back of the Chiefs and have a reasonable chance to win the AFC West if it all works out.

Back
Top Bottom