• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

Big Thursday Night Football game on Prime tonight.... I wish. Tonight's game has the 5-8 LA Chargers playing the 5-8 Las Vegas Raiders who are favored by 3 points. Easton Stick, a 2019 fifth round pick, will be under center for LA with Justin Herbert out with a fractured finger. This will be Stick's first NFL start. Exciting stuff... right? The over under is 34.5. Other notable injuries... Josh Jacobs for LV and Keenan Allen for LA are questionable.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

63-21 I believe they set the over under a bit low haha. Obviously, the Chargers had no intentions of competing tonight. My son and I turned off the sound and made our own play by play and game analyses. It was entertaining... and colorful :)
You did your own Manning Cast, cool!
BTW, the game was on the local Fox11 OTA channel in the Los Angeles market; probably because of the massive Raiders fan base in LA.

After our Ex Football team the Chargers got their butts kick last night they got rid of both the coach and GM, but can you really blame them ?
nope. and since they fired the GM i am thinking that they might try getting Belichick. he will most likely want to be the GM as well. could be a good situation for him. and it might be cheaper by paying only one guy vs paying two guys.

I'll catch some of the early game after the Kansas Indiana basketball game. Plan to watch the Steeler game and then record the Bronco game while I watch my local U basketball game on ESPN+. A man must have a plan to get his games in. :)

The Steelers, in a must win game today, looked terrible. They started out trying then gave up... or so it seemed. It wasn't nearly in the SD range of 'we ain't playing and you can't make us' bad, but it was extremely ugly. Embarrassing! I hope everyone found something else to watch.

I find all of the antics in the endzone ignorant. I don't have to watch it so I don't. If it has entertaining values to others, it's not hurting me. It's just has no value to me. Score and hand the ball to the ref like it's no big deal, has a lot more style.

Back
Top Bottom