• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

The 49ers Giants game wasn't a great game to watch but at least I could watch it. The new TV proved to be the fix for me. I would have been super upset if a replacement failed to be the answer.

Prime TV has a ways to go before I would call it prime viewing. User interface is lack luster at best. I miss the ease of pausing, backing up, and then slow motion a play. And the ease of fast forwarding through commercials is cumbersome. The stream is good and solid but it isn't nearly as fun as watching a network feed.

For me the energy just isn't there with the announcers. Kirk Herbstreit doesn't bring the same energy he has when doing college football. Al Michaels acts like he doesn't even want to be there.

He really took NBC not renewing his contract for Sunday Night Football personally & you can hear it in his voice. When they refer back to games that were done when he was at NBC he says, "we were there for that game." You mean you where there, Kirk wasn't there nor Amazon.

Halftime Chiefs 34 Bears 0

Bears coach at halftime said we need to build confidence in our young quarterback.

He's in his 3rd year and if he doesn't have confidence by now he never will.

Now the Bears need to get rid of the Fields and the coaching staff.

Last edited:
That head coach for the Chargers is just a jack ass. If he's there another 2 years I'll be surprised.
if they lost that game, i would have called for his head. it was a dumb call to go for it on 4th down. if he had ausitin eckler playing, then maybe. but joshua kelley is not the guy you call on to get that 1 yd for the 1st down.

so for now he keeps his head......for now.

ok i can breath now. another close charger win. one good note for the charger's season so far is that they are close in every game. no blowouts.

Khalil Mack gets 6 sacks in the game!!!! that is insane!!!!

one down note is that Herbert hurt a finger in his throwing hand. luckily we get a bye next week.....hopefully it can heal for week 6.

ok i can breath now. another close charger win. one good note for the charger's season so far is that they are close in every game. no blowouts.

Khalil Mack gets 6 sacks in the game!!!! that is insane!!!!

one down note is that Herbert hurt a finger in his throwing hand. luckily we get a bye next week.....hopefully it can heal for week 6.

He's right handed, he hurt his non throwing hand..... his Left........... so i think he'll be good for the next game.

KC won their game but not in kick butt fashion. They played a good first quarter then looked sorry most of the remaining game. It might have been a different game if Rodgers had been playing. The backup didn't hurt them.. he played a good game.

I know i got tired of hearing about Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift , how bout talking about how bad KC played.

Back
Top Bottom