• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

he is just too smug and thinks only of himself. have you heard him on some of the podcasts he has done recently? he is just crazy and believes some wild ideas.

i am shocked on how poorly the Bill's offense is playing right now. is the Jets D this good? or is it the Bill's just playing like crap?
Please capitalize the start of a new sentence, you aren't a teenager girl on IG.

Please capitalize the start of a new sentence, you aren't a teenager girl on IG.
nope, i'm too lazy to do that.
The Simpsons Computer GIF

No matter the severity, it's not good for the Jets. Achilles strain takes a lot of time to heal. A tear is likely career ending at Rodgers age. I hate that for any professional player. He obviously loves the game... it can't be money that keeps him in the game. Tough stuff.

ok so i am 2-1 in my 3 leagues that i am in. the one loss is a heart breaker. i lost by 1 point. i had the buffalo's kicker, Bass. the other team had buffalo's rb, james cook. in ot cook had a rush for 3 yds and that put his team over me. if not for that last run, i would have won by a point.

......sigh......i hate FFB sometimes.

Last edited:
ok so i am 2-1 in my 3 leagues that i am in. the one loss is a heart breaker. i lost by 1 point. i had the buffalo's kicker, Bass. the other team had buffalo's rb, james cook. in ot cook had a rush for 3 yds and that put his team over me. if not for that last run, i would have one by a point.

......sigh......i hate FFB sometimes.
It's when you need just another yard out of the running back that's moved the ball all the way down the field but instead of running a play, they kneel the time off....

Rodgers is a baby and always has been.
Easy way out and tons of money in his pocket.
Another reason I'll never attend an NFL game.
Keep shelling out those high salaries, all leagues...
Gut them all and get some kids in there that would be happy with a 100 grand salary...
OK that's my rant for the day.

Am i the only one that thinks that injury looked SOOOO fake with Rodgers, he stood up and then fell down ..... looked like one of the worse flops i've seen. I'm no Aaron Rodgers fan myself.

He had been dealing with a calf strain so he probably thought it was nothing more than he probably tweaked it again, but once he stood up and tried to "walk it off" he realized it was much more. You can actually see the injury in slow motion in his calf.

Back
Top Bottom