• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

Absolutely, if Kelce plays the Chiefs win.
I'm not sure who is the real star of the duo. They play off each other's energy. Take either out of the equation and the Chiefs are middle of the pack at best. It's a shame that they don't have a defense. That offense can't always carry the team. I was saying that before they won two super bowls with no defense and I'm sticking to it. :)

This is so stupid for Thursday night games

Prime Video will broadcast 16 regular season games in 2023. Along with 15 games in the traditional Thursday Night Football slot, the streaming service will also have the first ever Black Friday game.22 hours ago

My life long buddies are great guys but don't give a hang about sports. Their TV viewing is dirt cheap.
They listen to me whine about sports being splintered off into different streaming services with sports packages that are above and beyond the subscription cost. They nod their heads then say.. Hey, I don't want to pay to watch that crap. You want to watch... pay the piper. They have a point. It doesn't help me to cope with no sports... it's all I watch. Or should I say watched. My TV here in my office cave is acting up. Maybe I won't need to replace it.

Speaking of sports packages, my son dropped DTV and went to YTTV just to get the NFL ticket. His finances are such that it was easy for him to justify the change. His life long favorite team is the Steelers and trying to follow them in Kansas is impossible without the package. I get it... and good for him. He invited me over to watch their game today so I'll have the chance to see how the plex compares to the years of DTV which I always thought had room for improvement. Besides, I get to watch the Steelers play... being a fan and all. They aren't MY TEAM but I always root for them.

I'm thinking that this year's football will be a bunch of shootouts like the old west. :) A lot of new arms and the game trending and officiated towards the offense dominating games. It should be a great season of football if you are a O fan.

dallas cowboys GIF

Once again, DTV screwed me out of getting that game. They are still in negotiations trying to save me a buck. :( I think the truth is that so many of their customers have jumped ship that they can't pay for the network. :)

Ouch Rodgers goes down on his first opportunity.....ha ha ha. I'm not a fan of his. Though I hate injuries, I'm glad he got hurt. He is just too smug for me. It's all about him.

I'm not a huge Rodgers fan but I have a great deal of respect for his game. I'm sorry he was injured.
he is just too smug and thinks only of himself. have you heard him on some of the podcasts he has done recently? he is just crazy and believes some wild ideas.

i am shocked on how poorly the Bill's offense is playing right now. is the Jets D this good? or is it the Bill's just playing like crap?

Back
Top Bottom