• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL 2O23

I remember that first draft. We were all new to the game. Everyone was picking a quarterback or wide receiver and when it came time for ol Bob to pick he hollered out Raiders D!!! He was so damn happy he got their defense first. :) To this day, we still hang crap on Bob for his first FF pick. Damn it was funny!

I remember that first draft. We were all new to the game. Everyone was picking a quarterback or wide receiver and when it came time for ol Bob to pick he hollered out Raiders D!!! He was so damn happy he got their defense first. :) To this day, we still hang crap on Bob for his first FF pick. Damn it was funny!
LOL. in college, we would all meet at my friend's house. we all brought our laptops and drafted online together. we even did a drunk draft one year. where we all got blackout drunk and then drafted our teams......now that was ridiculous, but fun!!!!!!

ok no more fantasy for me. 3 of 3 done. my last one sucked as i was in a 14 team league and drafted 9th. which means that i was constantly picking in the middle.....so by the time it was my turn, all my picks for that round was done. so my picks were just ok. i probably could have done better, but we shall see.

Do have any flex players? I never played in a large league. I'm thinking a 14 man league would suck the well dry leaving nothing on the bench.
Yep flex...... its 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 K, and we have to pick 2 defensive players. And we have 6 bench spots. And it's $150 but in.

This my main league.

The draft I just finished was just for fun. It's one of my old co-worker's league.

Lets Go Start GIF

I'm just ready for some football! I don't care who opens the show. Just give me football and I'm a happy man!
This will be my first year after many without the football package. They priced me out of the market. My son switched to YT TV so if there is an important game to me, I can always hang out on his patio and watch it. Will I miss the package... Hell Yes!
No baseball package next year will be worse. I'm in the blackout area of the Royals and they stink so bad that they will not be on network or ESPN. I just won't get to follow my team anymore. At least the Chiefs games will be on network here. And there is always Sirius radio coverage that I'm a subscriber to. Not like watching a game but better than nothing.

So our local Fox affiliates contract with Comcast / Xfinity expires tomorrow at 4pm and the 2 sides have yet to strike a deal. I might have to go out a buy a pair of rabbit ears to watch games this weekend.
DirecTv hasn't settled their contract with Nexstar so I didn't have NBC to watch the game. My son came over to watch the game and he plugged in his YT subscription so we could watch. For some reason it was constantly refreshing making it a miserable watch. That and the fact I'm a Chiefs fan made a lousy opening day of football.

DirecTv hasn't settled their contract with Nexstar so I didn't have NBC to watch the game. My son came over to watch the game and he plugged in his YT subscription so we could watch. For some reason it was constantly refreshing making it a miserable watch. That and the fact I'm a Chiefs fan made a lousy opening day of football.
that sucks. i hate these disputes. it really impacts their customers.

Back
Top Bottom