• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

For those who keep getting mount script error on Link2SD try this

Partition the sd card on computer.

When you initially get a mount script error, reset permissions on corresponding block devices, like so:
(Use a terminal on phone to do this, located in developer settings)
su

chmod -R 777 /dev/block/mmcblk1p2

chmod -R 777 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1

chmod -R 777 /dev/block/mmcblk1

Mount script will then work.

for cm-13.0-20160628-NIGHTLY-w5, should it back to stock partition table?
because my twrp only show flashing bar, and like stop at the step "patching system image unconditionally".

Latest nightly = wifi battery drain?
Because i flashed latest nightly on my G2 and look what happend...
jVjMCMf.jpg

Installing BusyBox doesn't work either.View attachment 106619

Hi, I've never had such problem with BusyBox (D320N, CM13).
Did you use the "Smart install" or manually clicked Install button without waiting. The former is searching your system to see what components are needed, whereas the latter installs it all without performing the check. I've always waited and used the Smart Install.

BTW, your attachments are broken - cannot open them.

Did you use the "Smart install" or manually clicked Install button without waiting. The former is searching your system to see what components are needed, whereas the latter installs it all without performing the check. I've always waited and used the Smart Install.

I clicked install when I fully loaded the app to 100% and clicked manual installation. Still didn't work as you can see.

Dont know if BusyBox has a correlation to the Terminal, but no commands work so that I can fix Link2SD as well.

Some one else have noticed the notifications/quick access bar is wider on horizontal rotation??? :^)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160704-171340.png
    Screenshot_20160704-171340.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 72
Dont know if BusyBox has a correlation to the Terminal, but no commands work so that I can fix Link2SD as well.

BusyBox has no connection to the terminal, that is, it doesn't check if your terminal is enabled or not. I just used the same terminal command as you and it worked without any problems, so..
Don't know what can be wrong with you device.

BusyBox has no connection to the terminal, that is, it doesn't check if your terminal is enabled or not. I just used the same terminal command as you and it worked without any problems, so..
Can you explain this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160701-144014.png
    Screenshot_20160701-144014.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20160701-144328.png
    Screenshot_20160701-144328.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 74
Can you explain this?

huh, I just wrote I can't tell what can be the cause of your problems :) Sorry, bro.
I don't have such problems with my phone and never seen such Terminal error. I just checked it myself and it works.

You may try flashing a different nightly or wiping cache + dalvik/art cache from within TWRP.
Maybe someone else can offer a better idea.

huh, I just wrote I can't tell what can be the cause of your problems :) Sorry, bro.
I don't have such problems with my phone and never seen such Terminal error. I just checked it myself and it works.

You may try flashing a different nightly or wiping cache + dalvik/art cache from within TWRP.
Maybe someone else can offer a better idea.
Important question, how do you flash a nightly without losing any data exactly? Cause if I do, I will hate going thought the setup process again. I know there are answers to this, but there are over 58 pages! Whew!

Important question, how do you flash a nightly without losing any data exactly? Cause if I do, I will hate going thought the setup process again. I know there are answers to this, but there are over 58 pages! Whew!

You just "dirty-flash" it from withing TWRP, i.e. without doing a factory reset or wiping anything. It shouldn't remove your data but make a backup nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom