• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

I have installed CM13 using CWM recovery mode. Every thing is OK but there is only one problem!

I don't have menu button! Menu button work as Home button and when i press Home button, one of items in the current screen (e.g. icons in home screen or list items in settings and...) highlighted (selected).
And also when the phone is in sleep mode, the home button don't have any affect!

How can i solve this problem? Home button work as home button and also menu button as menu button.

Thanks

This has been answered like thousands of times o_O
Here's the fix:
http://androidforums.com/threads/dump-all-variants-aboot-files-and-how-to-flash.918174/

And BTW, CWM is way to old to handle modern ROMs properly. You may suffer from various bugs since CWM cannot properly execute some install scripts. Believe me, you better upgrade it to TWRP 2870 or 3.02.

I am having some issues with play store in CM13 . Will flashing G apps again via TWRP remove all my installed applications?

No, it shouldn't remove your data, but make a backup nonetheless. Did you try to clean Play Store application data? It fixes some problems, as well.

Can someone please give me a little help?
I have a LG L70 MS323 4.4
I rooted it using kingroot and then switched over to SuperSU.
I have TWRP installed.
My question is can I just flash this or do I have to unlock the bootloader?
I read that somewhere but wasn't sure if it's for this model and can't find the guide now.
If so can someone please send me the link.
TIA for your help.

Has anyone tried this with a UHS1 or Class 10 SD Card?
How fast does it work? Would it be suitable for internal storage?
I've been using a class 4, but apps crawl when I install them on the SD.
Also, is the reported maximum of 32gb in capacity the same even when you install CM13?
Thanks in advance.

Has anyone tried this with a UHS1 or Class 10 SD Card?
How fast does it work? Would it be suitable for internal storage?
I've been using a class 4, but apps crawl when I install them on the SD.
Also, is the reported maximum of 32gb in capacity the same even when you install CM13?
Thanks in advance.

Yep i have a Adata premier micro SD Uhs 1 Class10,
works so well, as is supposed It never will work as well as internal storage because limitations and size and portability, but I use it as internal storage since January, so, if you don't use so much Apps installed on SD at the same time you won't see apps crawling,
the SD is 32gb,
I've never tried with a 64 Sd

Thx for fast reply...
Yup TWRP is latest 3.02.
I guess ill try again to flash new nightly.

Good luck and let us know if it worked :)

:( Well unfortunately it happened again. I installed 11 07 nightly and ringer sound was working until yesterday an i noticed it because i received a call (it rang) and then i plugged phone to charger and there wasn't a sound i added when charger plugs or unplugs. I guess the problem is still there, but its strange that i'm the only one having this problem. Other than that i havent seen any other problems.

:( Well unfortunately it happened again. I installed 11 07 nightly and ringer sound was working until yesterday an i noticed it because i received a call (it rang) and then i plugged phone to charger and there wasn't a sound i added when charger plugs or unplugs. I guess the problem is still there, but its strange that i'm the only one having this problem. Other than that i havent seen any other problems.

That's why it's always good to have some TWRP backup at hand :) Seems like you need to stick to the last working nightly you've tested. I'm on 20160709 currently, and it's awesome.

Say, there have been nightly builds for CM13 for over 6 months now , any guess when the stable build will be released?

Say, there have been nightly builds for CM13 for over 6 months now , any guess when the stable build will be released?
There's snapshots, but they're rarely better than a nightly, it still has a long way to go, with problems being solved and popping up constantly.

Hello world!
I just made the last update to CM 13 and flashlight widget does not work.
Please help. Can solve this problem, it is a useful widgets

They are fiddling with NFC for the next nightly! Maybe we get lucky....

It's not a first time there's something done to NFC ;) So, I would not count on it. In my opinion NFC is totally useless. Unless you really want to pay with your phone, etc. I also own D320N but never needed it.

I wonder how would you benefit from having a working NFC ? Maybe there's something I would use :)

I don't have any practical use of it, but it is nice to have full functioning phone. Only to read some data from bus tickets, or paying where available. Not really useful if there is no practical use for it but it would be nice to have it functioning.

Back
Top Bottom