• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

I installed latest nightly 20160803 and everything is ok but after flashing super su 2.76 process system not react
and after i press wait then after few seconds go to blue cm guy and wont start i remove battery and start again and then works good, so do i try with super su beta or something... can someone help me

I'm on 20160730 and use the same SuperSu version without problems. But I think your issues is not related to the cm version. I suggest you flash supersu with TWRP again and see if it works. You should see an updating apps screen for a couple of minutes before system start.

I installed from nightly 20160730 to 20160802 or 20160803 on My D325 with dirty flashing ( wipe dalvik/cache and system) then after finished booting got auto reboot and stay on CM logo.
Any solution ?
Sorry for my english...

Last edited:
I'm on 20160730 and use the same SuperSu version without problems. But I think your issues is not related to the cm version. I suggest you flash supersu with TWRP again and see if it works. You should see an updating apps screen for a couple of minutes before system start.

Yes updating apps screen show up but after i install supersu show me process system not react , it gives me window with 3 options report wait and ok, i press wait and after couple of minutes phone goes on loading blue cm guy and i must pull of my battery for turn on again, and flashlight dont work

I installed from nightly 20160730 to 20160802 or 20160803 on My D325 with dark flashing ( wipe dalvik/cache and system) then after finished booting got auto reboot and stay on CM logo.
Any solution ?
Sorry for my english...
I have the same problem with reboot i will go back to 20160730

I installed from nightly 20160730 to 20160802 or 20160803 on My D325 with dirty flashing ( wipe dalvik/cache and system) then after finished booting got auto reboot and stay on CM logo.
Any solution ?
Sorry for my english...

I hope not too early to say that problem solved with nightly 13.0.1-20160804.
Thank you so much...

Can somebody tell me how to gello browser go to top/bottom in active page like LG browser ( use 2 finger swipe up/down) ?
I think this feature very helpfull.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me how to gello browser go to top/bottom in active page like LG browser ( use 2 finger swipe up/down) ?
I think this feature very helpfull.

I'm afraid it's not possible with Gello. Never seen such gesture controls for it.
It's a stock only feature, at least for now.

any working gapps? from snapshoot to lates nightly, even fresh install not working with gapps
setup wizard force close

This morning I upgraded to 13.0.1-20160804 and so far no problem with reboot. :):):)
D320n Vip SRB

Good to know that ;)
Every time I'm ready to update again, I see a future changelog and decide to wait some more :D It happened today as well, so I actually quit updating on a daily basis ;)

Every time I'm ready to update again, I see a future changelog and decide to wait some more :D It happened today as well, so I actually quit updating on a daily basis ;)
Yeah, to do flashing nightlies everytime it released, is a bit pain in the ass :D. So it is wiseful to flash nightlies once a week or a month.

Ok guys i had problems with ''process system not responding'' but i make backup in twrp and then factory reset,
when i want to restore my apps from twrp i have problems with apps on sd, they can`t restore , then i had again problems with ''process system not responding'' and with new cm13-20160806 problem solved and flashlight works , for now this is good update if i find some bugs i will write, i will stay with this rom untill i come back from vacation good luck if someone have same problem like i had ask for help....

Sorry for my mistake. 20160804 Nightly named CM 3.0.1 (now disappeared). 20160806 Nightly named CM 3.0. There was some regression?

Sorry man, but I still don't know what you're trying to say ;)
The nightlies are named after cm version, so they start with cm13...

The android version is 6.0.1 and this has not changed as well.

Guys can anyone tell me how to solve storage problem? Im in constant lack of memory and notification pops up every once in a while,and i dont even have much apps, all my vids and pics and music r on SD and i clean cache every now and then, does link2sd works here? or something similar? HALP!

Guys can anyone tell me how to solve storage problem? Im in constant lack of memory and notification pops up every once in a while,and i dont even have much apps, all my vids and pics and music r on SD and i clean cache every now and then, does link2sd works here? or something similar? HALP!

Link2SD might be working - you should try it yourself. But nonetheless, there's an awesome Partition Table Tool that can repartition your internal memory (mmc) to store 2,3 GB instead of stock 1,5 GB. A bit risky, but really worth to give it a shot. I've repartitioned my phone a long time ago and never needed any other measures since then.

Ok i tried that and i didnt liked it,so i decided to restore my nandroid backup. I did it and it booted fine,but after that i wanted to dirtyflash lastest nightly and it stuck at "patching image unconditionally" as usual, i wanted to boot to recovery with button combo, but now it wont show up wipe menu at all! what should i do ?

Guys, i need a little help. I flashed this rom (last version) + Pico GApps using TWRP 3.0.0.0. My model is D325f8 and rear camera not working, it cant open, its not that bug thing (i dont care about the transparent stripes), i just want the camera to open. What i need to do? (I have the correct aboot.bin file. Phone info shows the correct variant, D325). Thanks!

Ok i tried that and i didnt liked it,so i decided to restore my nandroid backup. I did it and it booted fine,but after that i wanted to dirtyflash lastest nightly and it stuck at "patching image unconditionally" as usual, i wanted to boot to recovery with button combo, but now it wont show up wipe menu at all! what should i do ?

Since 2016-06-11 CM13 requires a minimum size of 1100MB for the system partition. If your system partition is not that big (repartitioned in the past), you gonna get this error.

Can someone tell me how to fix flashlight, i update it from 20160809 to 20160810 and after i see that the flashlight dont work i return to 09.08 and now again flashlight dont work

Back
Top Bottom