• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

300mb in just 3 minutes?
I wish I can get that speed in my country. Here in Indonesia I have to wait around 30 minutes to download nightlies at max speed.

Here's one thing i noticed also. The Yahoo weather in Clock widget is wrong. When you click on weather and it opens up to show full weather report for 3 days plus the information is wrong. Don't get me wrong weather info is fine i have checked it with Yahoo weather webpage, its the dates that are wrong. For example:
today is Friday when i open weather widget it pops up with info about current weather and beneath are dates: Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon. If you check on webpage from yahoo you can see that weather information is correct but the dates are off by 1.
As if Fri should be Sat, and Sat should be Sun, and so on... I have uploaded 2 pictures, one from phone and one from yahoo website.
Screenshot_20160819-115200.png yahoo_site.PNG

Weather is changing too fast,global warming.:rolleyes:
At the same time,three provider:Weather Underground,Yahoo and Foreca.

But first look through the window.;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    85 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    82 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Weather is changing too fast,global warming.:rolleyes:
At the same time,three provider:Weather Underground,Yahoo and Foreca.

But first look through the window.;)
i dont pay much attention to weather apps but its pissing me off thats its off... look at your first picture from weater underground, look for Sunday temps low-14 and high-22 and if u go to weather underground you'll see
that weather info is for monday...
weather_Under.PNG
If u go to the github page u can see:
remove.PNG
it says "Don't remove today from the forecast
The forecast view starts with today, so by removing it it incorrectly shows tomorrow's
forecast as today."

i dont pay much attention to weather apps but its pissing me off thats its off... look at your first picture from weater underground, look for Sunday temps low-14 and high-22 and if u go to weather underground you'll see
that weather info is for monday...
View attachment 108638
If u go to the github page u can see:
View attachment 108639
it says "Don't remove today from the forecast
The forecast view starts with today, so by removing it it incorrectly shows tomorrow's
forecast as today."

@robi64 is right ;) We should never trust these weather forecasts too much and bother no more :p
I would add Chronus widget to Robi's weather list - it'll probably show a different weather as well (although it benefits form various weather providers) :D But, if you think the stock CM13 widget is faulty, Chronus would be just fine for your needs.

I say again, give Chronus a chance, and enjoy the weather outside (no matter what it's like today) :D
BTW: Robi deserves some "like" I guess, since he did nice comparison just for you :D

I think you missed the point of the problem i was trying to explain that the problem is in the first day it should show as tommorow and not today... But nvm... There i liked hes post for 3 puctures.... Nvm...

I think you missed the point of the problem i was trying to explain that the problem is in the first day it should show as tommorow and not today... But nvm... There i liked hes post for 3 puctures.... Nvm...

Do as you please.. ;) I've totally understood what you mean and provided a temporary solutions as well. But, this issue is just sooo unimportant. It'll probably be fixed soon. That's why we've had a bit of fun, no harm intended.

In conclusion, I have realized that I need to start saving up for a new phone, and Androids Adaptive Storage is really buggy and should be done away with (in my opinion).

Try a faster sd card first. Class 10, uhs 1.
That worked for me in combination with adaptive storage.

I had an experience to use Cyanogenmod for LG D320n about a half year ago. There were absence of NFC, incorrect work of hardware buttons, two SIMs instead of one in menu and crashes of the Radio app. So my question: is the most recent version of CM stable enough and has fixes for listed issues in D320n?

I had an experience to use Cyanogenmod for LG D320n about a half year ago. There were absence of NFC, incorrect work of hardware buttons, two SIMs instead of one in menu and crashes of the Radio app. So my question: is the most recent version of CM stable enough and has fixes for listed issues in D320n?

I'm also a D320N user and you are good to go with CM13 :)
Only NFC is dead, but it's nothing I worry about.

BTW, incorrect work of buttons and sim card might have been caused by flashing a wrong aboot.bin. Make sure you choose a proper one when unlocking a bootloader this time. (I assume you're on stock rom now)

BTW, incorrect work of buttons and sim card might have been caused by flashing a wrong aboot.bin. Make sure you choose a proper one when unlocking a bootloader this time. (I assume you're on stock rom now)
I think, you're correct here. I'll be more accurate with aboot.bin this time, thank you. But it's a little bit sad, that we have to say goodbye to NFC, 'cause sometimes it's useful.

Screenshot_20160818-131146.png
So, is it normal weather service consumes this level of data?? Considering I don't have any weather widget or app... I only use Google now

I am having an issue when I install a nightly or a snapshot. Without wiping the cache or the Dalvik, I flash the ROM. When I reboot the phone it says optimizing apps, when the phone boots only the apps that were on the internal memory are showing up in my app tray. The apps that are on the SD card are not there. The SD card is mounted and being read, I know the apps are there because I can see them when I go to storage / SD card / apps. Does anyone else have this problem or know a fix to this problem?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried a new snapshot from 2016-08-20 ?

I'm on 2016-08-17 (also snapshot) and wonder if there's any practical reason to update again? :)

Back
Top Bottom