• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Damn, I miss my L70... But I got my booltoader unlocked on my K8 (by myself, there's no guide), and kernel is available from LG's website so hey, there's a start :) @vm03 any idea how to make device tree from scratch?

You're just a freakin genius, Zlaja84 :D
I can almost see those hundreds of people asking you and Vm for cm13 K8 etas :D

Upvote 0
Hey guys
Today I decided to connect my xbox one control on the phone to play some emulators but for some strange reason does not even detect it already had tried before with CM12 and if it worked cm13.1 have some problem ?
and leaving the other side something new with cm14 ? I am that much remains to be a port for lg l70 ( if our lg supports XD ) but still I'm curious c:

Upvote 0
Hey guys
Today I decided to connect my xbox one control on the phone to play some emulators but for some strange reason does not even detect it already had tried before with CM12 and if it worked cm13.1 have some problem ?
and leaving the other side something new with cm14 ? I am that much remains to be a port for lg l70 ( if our lg supports XD ) but still I'm curious c:

CM14 has already been mentioned before. Vm03, who is a main L70 dev, said he is not planning to port CM14 to L70.

As for XONE controller: is it some kind of an app paired through WiFi, or you mean directly plugging your phone to XONE?

Upvote 0
CM14 has already been mentioned before. Vm03, who is a main L70 dev, said he is not planning to port CM14 to L70.

As for XONE controller: is it some kind of an app paired through WiFi, or you mean directly plugging your phone to XONE?
the way I try was with OTG Cable
and what a shame that there will cm14 think it's time for a new cellphone xD

Upvote 0
the way I try was with OTG Cable
and what a shame that there will cm14 think it's time for a new cellphone xD

Cm14 will not introduce any revolutionary changes, read my other post ;) This is why I'm not willing to buy a new phone just because of that :D
L70 does not support OTG, as it's hardware simply doesn't have this feature. I wonder how you were able to use it with cm12, then? :)

Upvote 0
Cm14 will not introduce any revolutionary changes, read my other post ;) This is why I'm not willing to buy a new phone just because of that :D
L70 does not support OTG, as it's hardware simply doesn't have this feature. I wonder how you were able to use it with cm12, then? :)
I know the changes of The cm14 is not a big thing i buy a new phone becouse i need more performance forma playing emulators and other games who needs more performance (idolm@ster is one of them)
lg l70 did not know that did not support OTG then not know how it worked in CM12 just connect it and ready :)

Reactions: Roberthf
Upvote 0
No i try many times with other devices and conect but this time didnt conect its not realeted to password.

No idea what can be the cause, but you may surely try to reboot your router first.
Never had such problem with CM13 and I use WiFi everyday.
Also, you may try "forgetting" your wifi network and create it from scratch within CM13.

Upvote 0
Excuse me, i got some problems.
As expected after i sent my phone to repair service, all my data is gone. I tried to instal cm13 again using method that worked before.
So here is those problems while i try to unlock the bootloader.
1st, when using fastboot i got stuck in a screen with LG logo and some line of words.
2nd, when using terminal emulator it seems like the app cant find/access aboot.bin.
I believe i was using terminal emulator method before.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20160910_210815.jpg
    IMG_20160910_210815.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_20160910_211617.jpg
    IMG_20160910_211617.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
Hi. I recently flashed stock because I got a bootloop problem which lead to the dbi err fatal purple screen. Anyway I managed to fix it, and revived my d325, the problem now though is when I try to flash Cm13 again it is still stuck on the lg logo (bootloop). It will stay on the logo for a few seconds, maybe 3 then it would vibrate screen flashes and lg logo again then it boots straight to recovery. I tried 3 different versions of cm13. None of those zips are corrupted. I got an unlocked bootloader, patched aboot and twrp 3. Basically I'm set up for Rom flashing. I thought reverting to stock rom will fix the problem, but the boot loop is still happening. Anyone can suggest a fix or have experienced the same?

I'm back on stock rom and I cannot handle it. -_-

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones