• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Off topic:

Did anybody get an update on official firmware? Few days ago, I checked for firmware with the IMEI checker link (the one that gives you the link for the latest oficial fimware for your device and carrier, and saw I can download v10d firmware for my d320n (which, as you know, I don't own anymore). It probably just have stagefright and quadrooter exploits patched, but hey, It's nice that LG is still providing support for this device :)

Off topic:

Did anybody get an update on official firmware? Few days ago, I checked for firmware with the IMEI checker link (the one that gives you the link for the latest oficial fimware for your device and carrier, and saw I can download v10d firmware for my d320n (which, as you know, I don't own anymore). It probably just have stagefright and quadrooter exploits patched, but hey, It's nice that LG is still providing support for this device :)
I'm on stock rom right now. Says Im on the latest version. D325

Screenshot_2016-09-15-21-07-36.png Screenshot_2016-09-15-21-08-04.png

By the way, can't turn off "don't disturb"

ACDB_CMD_GET_AUDPROC_GAIN_DEP_STEP_TABLE
D/ ( 219): Failed to fetch the lookup information of the device 0000000E
E/ACDB-LOADER( 219): Error: ACDB AudProc vol returned = -19

That's what logcat says every time I press "quit now"...

It started to hapend since I set " don't disturb" for two hours.
After, I dirty flashed from snapshot to nightly, no changes.
Should I wipe user data? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160916-230853.png
    Screenshot_20160916-230853.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
On your guys' experience would you say the snapshots are better in terms of fluid usage or the nightlies?

My experience is that for a very long time CM13 might be considered "stable", no matter what type of updates you choose :) So, I would not say snapshots are better than nightlies. I would say, you may try both - the results are almost identical lately.

Someone else has struggled to synchronize with Google contacts with the last NIGTLY? Does anyone know how to solve it?

I had the same problem.
Bec of that i use old gapps package. It works.

But the other problem pop out.
My wifi keep disconnecting when the screen is off.

Any idea?
Or is it bec of the old gapps ?

Last edited:
I had the same problem.
Bec of that i use old gapps package. It works.

But the other problem pop out.
My wifi keep disconnecting when the screen is off.

Any idea?
Or is it bec of the old gapps ?

You may choose if you want WIFI to work when your phone is in sleep mode. Go to Wifi setting, advanced, and there you go.

i had set it to always. thats why i dont understand why still turned off.
but its not a big deal for now. i will get used to it. *lol
I have the same problem, and I've always had that problem so the "gapps" are not the problem, I hope someone knows a solution, because always stops the downloads and is very annoying

I have the same problem, and I've always had that problem so the "gapps" are not the problem, I hope someone knows a solution, because always stops the downloads and is very annoying
That's a surprise to me cause I never had this issues :)
Maybe it's model-specific? What is your submodel guys?

Seems like there's barely any nightly updates, and changes are VERY small, dunno if we're reaching final/stable or just EoL. But it's been rock solid thus far

Back
Top Bottom