• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this thread closes my clowning around will go with it.:(:(

With this great new device we will need all the help possible and I will do my best to help with some new tips and tricks...:):):):)

C'mon! We still need humor. That's part of what makes us family. I never let down on the humor part, since the Dinc thread.

whoopee-cushion-image.jpg

I updated the OP with the new info. We're almost there, folks!

On a personal note: Don't fret that this post will likely close sometime next week, but rejoice that we have great new friends that we'll see around this section, at large. Really! That's how it was in the Incredible section. We stayed friends. I'm still friends with Incredible folks from a year and a half ago.

Additionally, we'll all be able to keep in touch horsing around in the Lounge section. :)

Your friend,
Steven

Go ahead and close the thread next week but be aware that we will start an occupy androidforums.com until it is reopened until it becomes number 1. :)

BTW it will start in your front yard :D

Guys, take it for what it's worth, but the testman site went blank sometime today. I checked last night and it was the same as the regular verizon site, but now, the middle body area is gone.

Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

Coincidence? Should we expect preorders to start sometime tomorrow?
I'm probably just too excited about the leaks today and reading too far into this, but a man can dream :)

Guys, take it for what it's worth, but the testman site went blank sometime today. I checked last night and it was the same as the regular verizon site, but now, the middle body area is gone.

I'm probably just too excited about the leaks today and reading too far into this, but a man can dream :)

YES!
THIS MEANS SOMETHING!
Wait what's a testman site again? o.o

I'm dreaming right with you. I am tired of the night mares.:)

FANTASTIC! This was so worth getting out of bed for!

Of course, my opinion on the matter has just changed. Please allow me to slink to the dresser in shame as I change my poopy-pants...

Ok, thank you to the sources (including LadyHan). You guys dont have to go out of your way like you have. We all appreciate it. To Steven and Han, continue to be the upright and honest men you've shown to be here. We are all better off for it. To everyone else in here that has remained cordial, kind and generous in your humor, insight and helpfulness-- thank you as well.

I still wait for official word before I shave the beard and do my happy dance, but these little posts makes all this incessant jaw scratching worth it.

nothing like a good puzzle to bump the post count.
find the pattern behind this thingy:
11111, 101, 12, 11, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5...

cmon people, we can do this

YES!
THIS MEANS SOMETHING!

Lol, I'm sure some veterans of the Dinc thread can fill you in more than I can, but from what I understand, it's a test version of the Verizon site where they sometimes roll out new changes before they do on the actual site. When the Dinc was coming out, the testman site went down right before Verizon updated their site.

So because they're updating their testman site now, I figured, they could be doing a lot of things, one of which is adding the Galaxy Nexus page :cool:

But yeah, it doesn't mean much, probably.

YES!
THIS MEANS SOMETHING!

I have to agree. An empty testman is something. BTW, the testman site is the site that Verizon uses to test new web pages out before making it public. Information has been known to have been leaked on Testman. Nowadays, however, they're a bit more cagey.

Okay, Its time for bed. I hope no one throws a wrench in this good news when I get up tomorrow. Because I swear OTD will have a hard time getting me off the edge.:eek:

I have to agree. An empty testman is something. BTW, the testman site is the site that Verizon uses to test new web pages out before making it public. Information has been known to have been leaked on Testman. Nowadays, however, they're a bit more cagey.

Is the testman site usually only used when updating something major? Or has it been known to do that for minor things too?

i know this is completely off topic but im trying to edit my avatar for my profile but dont know where to get one that will fit the 80x80 limit..can someone point me in the right way? thanks

This forum has even taken over my BF3 time. Lurking for snippets of news and rumors has been great. Just when I was ready to take a long break from frantically worrying about phone news because of the delays and pushed back release dates we start getting all this exciting news. I am glad that I stayed tuned and I will continue to do so. This place is too much fun.

I did the opposite tonight! Played some BF3 and took a break from this

News news news, exciting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom