• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright peeps good night. Well actually not really. I need to finish up some assignments so I'll be up for a few hours, but I'm logging outta here for now.

Thanks to Han, Steven, Han's Sister, & THE source!

I'm going to miss you guys and this thread after we all get our new babies...

But I'm sure we'll all have a new thread or two to play around in together ;)

Just wanted to give an update, that I chatted with a CSR from verizon's site, and confirmed that the holiday return period is only for non-activated devices.

Anything activated has only 14 days because as the CSR said "By activating the phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions"

I just want to shout out to Hans and Steven for all the amazing work they have done for all of us. Its been an amazing ride with all of you, and I hope we keep in touch post-release as well! Hope this next week flies by! :)

i might be arrested for indecent exposure when i pick this up at the store release morning and start humping it. but as soon as i'm bailed out i'll catch up on whatever thread of the sexynexi.

Well it is still possible for a pre-order today 11/17.
Lets hope, I really hate to have to go over to the Verizon Corp store.

I updated the OP with the new info. We're almost there, folks!

On a personal note: Don't fret that this post will likely close sometime next week, but rejoice that we have great new friends that we'll see around this section, at large. Really! That's how it was in the Incredible section. We stayed friends. I'm still friends with Incredible folks from a year and a half ago.

Additionally, we'll all be able to keep in touch horsing around in the Lounge section. :)

Your friend,
Steven

Thanks. I've been eligible to upgrade since last January and I've been holding out for the perfect phone. I was all set to get the Galaxy S II but then Verizon didn't carry it. Can't wait for the nexus, I've waited this long I guess I can do a few more days.

Same here man. I've had an upgrade since march. I went crazy waiting for the Galaxy S2. I was checking android websites every day looking for news. Then to find out Verizon wasn't going to carry it was heart breaking :( Now I'm doing the same thing obsessing over the Nexus... At least I know It's coming for sure!

As I was reading earlier about everyone arguing over if it was Verizon's fault or Google's. It struck me funny at how different in this respect Google and Verizon are. They really both have different styles and both approaches have served them both well.

I can see the conversation now.
Google: Verizon go ahead and release the phone everything is fine.
Verizon: We just need to test it a few more days.
Google: It will be fine just put a beta sticker on it.

:)

When this thread closes my clowning around will go with it.:(:(

With this great new device we will need all the help possible and I will do my best to help with some new tips and tricks...:):):):)

o.o

I leave you for 4 hours and holy crap, we've basically attained nirvana.
Thank you Han and thank you Hanetta and thank you Steven and thank you Source! I want to hug everyone in this thread right now (yes, even CK, if he ever comes back :D)
To think I posted this just earlier today

She just texted back (I asked her if I could post that and she said yes.)

:(

Sigh.
Well, two trusted sources (kellex and Hannetta Solo) both saying late november/december is all the confirmation I need.
I think I might jump ship guys. I'll be stopping by the Verizon store on the way home to check out the Rezound and the Razr.
If one of them sways me enough, I might give in.

In any case, I think I'll just peek at the thread now and then, no more posting every 5 minutes...

See you when I see you.
:(
I came so close to caving, but now I'll stand fast. I can easily wait 4 more days.
GNEXERS UNITE

teddy_roosevelt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom