• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work in the shipping department at my company, asked if he delivered any phones to the verizon store today, he said NO. But they use fed ex for the phones. He said he did have a few boxes of accessories.

I'm gonna pull my eyes out if they don't release SOON!!
pulled_eyes_funny_face.jpg

It's a trap!

3-day lurker on this thread (I think, it is such a blur). Having fun riding this roller coaster with you! From the Cleveland area, home of the Factory of Sadness (Cleveland Browns Stadium) as someone else in this thread said.

Welcome Cleveland!

Sorry if I'm an ignorant west coaster but you guys keep talking about Jimmy Johns. Do they have restaurants out there? I only know the name because of the Sausage. lol

I believe that would be Jimmy Dean.

The have then here in the N.W. 2 just opened this summer.

Stopped by my local verizon store (corporate) to check out the razr and rezound for the first time. Of course I want the nexus like everyone else. I was talking with a buddy that is a rep in the store and he said the information they have is that the 28th is the date. The only accessory they had thus far was the screen protectors.

Your Verizon got a display model?

That would be awesome. But I think that any store saying that they have a display device in their possession now is full of shitake mushrooms.

My local rep called me yesterday and "suggested" that I be in the store around lunch time because a Samsung rep is coming by. She thinks he will have a Nexus with him. I'm hoping he does. Either way, I get free lunch. :D

On a side note, I won $150 in gift cards to Best Buy during a poker tournament (best hand of the night, straight flush to the King) last night so my Nexus will now be completely free and I may even be able to get an accessory or two as well. :D:D:D

I officially don't believe any release date posted or that will be posted, until it (a) shows up on Verizon's website or (b) shows up in stores and I see it with my own eyes.

This crap is killing me... *sigh*

Oh, you wouldnt know about that- with your lavish, most delicious In and Outs.. :)

In and Out isn't bad, but Shake Shack is where it's at as far as chain burgers are concerned. Though if you're ever in the DC area, you *must* go to Ray's Hellburger.

Guys is it bad that I absolutely LOVE the DINC2???

It's so thin, all black, it's like a Darth Vader phone! Screen is nice, and bigger than my crappy OG Droid.

I'm on the phone now with Tech Support because this phone's MEID number is on the "negative list", so they have to remove that portion of it before it can be activated.

They said "Wow" when I explained to them how a VP called me back and offered me the phone. I guess it's not normal procedure.

But this is really nice. I was expecting a cardboard box and it actually came in a new DINC2 box with an extra battery cover on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom