• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of weird -- I just called customer service to "check up" on the status of my online order. The guy said there's no sign of my order on the system. What?!

Could Verizon be hiding the online orders from their customer service associates?

Snap On Cover (Hard)
Black w/ Red Gradient - VZW6300COVRDG
4541547720_8ab22109b0_m.jpg

call #611 on your current verizon cell phone, press option 4 then press option 0 to talk to a CSR. Enjoy!

Thank you SO MUCH! I just did this myself.

Kind of weird -- I just called customer service to "check up" on the status of my online order. The guy said there's no sign of my order on the system. What?!

Could Verizon be hiding the online orders from their customer service associates?

It sounds like the orders are "locked" in the system. My guess is that this is why the orders are not showing up to CSRs.

just called to order the red/black case and the girl laughed that I had the product ID number, and said 'you must have got that from one of those forums' I also asked about the extended batteries but she said they cant process them yet but she put a note in her system to check each day for me and to auto release one when its available ( which will be before thursday!)

Snap On Cover (Hard)
Black w/ Red Gradient - VZW6300COVRDG
4541547720_8ab22109b0_m.jpg

call #611 on your current verizon cell phone, press option 4 then press option 0 to talk to a CSR. Enjoy!

On with them now trying to get my 25% discount to show up. Not showing up for some reason. She is like I know it is supposed to be there because I can see who you work for. Waiting game right now.. Thanks for the tip btw.

I just did this. My discount didn't show either but she had so much trouble finding the case in the first place that I didn't want the hassle of arguing for my discount too. Oh well. It's only a couple of bucks...

yes. I don't know if they are trying to hide them, but there is some reason why cust svc (*611) can't see them. when I called, he looked and said the same " I don't see any orders for you". then I told him I pre-ordered it online and he indicated that there is another system for those orders and he didn't have access to it.

whatever the disconnect is, verizon should make sure all the csr's can see all the orders for a customer.

just to be sure, when I got home I checked the status of my order using the link in the confirmation email - it was there and everything was in order.

Make sure you are talking to the online department, i've had to get transferred from regular reps to online reps. The regular reps can't access online orders it seems.

yes. I don't know if they are trying to hide them, but there is some reason why cust svc (*611) can't see them. when I called, he looked and said the same " I don't see any orders for you". then I told him I pre-ordered it online and he indicated that there is another system for those orders and he didn't have access to it.

whatever the disconnect is, verizon should make sure all the csr's can see all the orders for a customer.

just to be sure, when I got home I checked the status of my order using the link in the confirmation email - it was there and everything was in order.

ask them to transfer you to the internet sales dept. They can see the orders the regular csrs cant. Its strange but as soon as you transfer they find it right away

OK. Anyone have any history with these cases? These are for the Eris, I hope they make them for the Incredible soon. Any recommendations?

I like either of these:

Innocase II Surface, Black

or

DROID ERIS by HTC Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com

or

DROID ERIS by HTC Impact Series Case // OtterBox.com

Not sure what the difference between the two Otterbox ones are yet.

I personally loved these cases for my iPhone. They provide the right amount of protection while not taking away from the style of the phone. They do not add much to the size of the phone either. I checked their website a few days ago and they have a blurb on their homepage saying "Coming Soon for HTC Incredible".

hey, how long are people's confirmation numbers for their pre-order??

i want to make sure i'm looking at the right number. mine is 9 digits long

She had to manually apply it. I don't think it showed up for any us that are VZ employees.
I just called in and ordered my case. She didn't see the discount until she put it in my cart through her system (she didn't see it at all when she looked at it as me). The discount was automatic.

I was holding off on the red/black case because if I got the extended battery it would not work. Now after hearing the "tests" of those proving to be false values I'll stick with the genuine product for now and grab this thing.

Sorry for the noob question. I have a questions about gps and the weather app on the homescreen integrated with the clock. does gps have to be enabled for it to show your local hometown weather, or does it need to be enabled just so that it will auto change when you go to a different city?

I would rather leave the gps off and conserve battery, but I also want my homescreen clock to display my local weather. Can I just manually tell the weather app what city to display?

I personally loved these cases for my iPhone. They provide the right amount of protection while not taking away from the style of the phone. They do not add much to the size of the phone either. I checked their website a few days ago and they have a blurb on their homepage saying "Coming Soon for HTC Incredible".

Which case? The Seidio or the Otterbox?

Sorry for the noob question. I have a questions about gps and the weather app on the homescreen integrated with the clock. does gps have to be enabled for it to show your local hometown weather, or does it need to be enabled just so that it will auto change when you go to a different city?

I would rather leave the gps off and conserve battery, but I also want my homescreen clock to display my local weather. Can I just manually tell the weather app what city to display?

I belive it can also use what Cell Tower its currently pinging off of to get its location. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom