• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that with or without the wrapper? If it weighs more than 4.6oz I'm not gonna buy it. Cause anything more than 4.6oz in my pocket is going to make me walk funny. Thus causing my back to be misaligned. Then I will have to seek a chiropractor for 2 years until my NE2 is up again!!

Edit: BTW this was sarcasm. If the phone weighed 1lb I would still buy it.

I'm sorry you don't currently have anything in your pants that weighs more then 4.6oz. No wonder you'll walk funny! LOL :D

Upvote 0
and all the rest of the posts are people bitching about the off topic posts....

Well, since most of us don't have the phone yet, there's not too much to discuss that hasn't already been discussed.

Orrr I could randomly call a CSR and waste their time, and then start a rumor on here that if you mention the right thing, they give you a shipping number and you get your HTCInc days before anyone else. ;)

Upvote 0
Please tell me about the best dinner you had on vacation!

I'm sick of wading through 2,753 posts about people calling the CSR's every 5 minutes. I mean REALLY? You called them, great, now RUN to your computer because WE all need to know that. And then there are the other 1,492 posts about extended batteries - that don't exist, yet people want to know if it will fit in holsters and covers - that don't exist yet(other than a picture on a web site). Then they get mad, repeat the question 5 times and can't understand why people don't answer the question. Maybe it's becaaauuuse THEY DON"Y FREAKING EXIST YET!!!!!!

Welcome back! :D

Agreed! It has been pages and pages since we heard anything bout 'the grill'

Upvote 0
Anyone know of a good holster for jogging for the Incredible.
I am getting my new jogging shoes in about the same time and would like to listen to some tunes on my new incredible with out the worry of having it break into thousand pieces.
BTW here are my new running shoes...

large.jpg

God I hope you are a woman! :)

Upvote 0
This cover doesn't have a belt clip does it?

Just tried this this morning and the lady acted like I was asking for her first born!!! WTF!! "She could not find the order number in my system, no it doesn't matter who you talk to, I'm looking right now . . .blah, blah, blah . . .SOMEBODY HELP ME !$@#%!@#!!!

Upvote 0
I saw a post a few pages back asking for this item again. Here it is...

Call *611 from your current Verizon phone, select option 4, then select option 0 and talk to the CSR to place the order.

Enjoy everyone! :)

Snap On Cover (Hard)
Black w/ Red Gradient - VZW6300COVRDG
4541547720_8ab22109b0_m.jpg

Just tried this this morning and the lady acted like I was asking for her first born!!! WTF!! "She could not find the order number in my system, no it doesn't matter who you talk to, I'm looking right now . . .blah, blah, blah . . .SOMEBODY HELP ME !$@#%!@#!!!

Upvote 0
Well, since most of us don't have the phone yet, there's not too much to discuss that hasn't already been discussed.

Orrr I could randomly call a CSR and waste their time, and then start a rumor on here that if you mention the right thing, they give you a shipping number and you get your HTCInc days before anyone else. ;)

heh heh I know, that was in response to an earlier post that somehow there was like 5 posts in the time it took me to write that one line, which is why I should always use the "quote" instead of thinking my post will be right below the post that was posted a few seconds before i posted mine lol. I totally agree, all the specs are official, the phone will be in our hands in a few days, really not much other to talk about...

Upvote 0

I ordered mine yesterday I just say call back and try and get someone else.

Upvote 0
Please tell me about the best dinner you had on vacation!

I'm sick of wading through 2,753 posts about people calling the CSR's every 5 minutes. I mean REALLY? You called them, great, now RUN to your computer because WE all need to know that. And then there are the other 1,492 posts about extended batteries - that don't exist, yet people want to know if it will fit in holsters and covers - that don't exist yet(other than a picture on a web site). Then they get mad, repeat the question 5 times and can't understand why people don't answer the question. Maybe it's becaaauuuse THEY DON"Y FREAKING EXIST YET!!!!!!

Welcome back! :D

Thanks, I'm not back yet, though. The nicest restaurant was the one that overlooks Pirates of the Carribean at DisneyLand. I had surf and turf. :)

We also went to a Japanese Steakhouse in Santa Barbara, yesterday.

ttly!

Upvote 0
For the Yahoo account, you have to pay to get Yahoo Plus (I think that's what it's called) be able to forward it to your gmail account. I tried to do this awhile ago and it wouldn't let me. I don't know if you can pull it into HTC mail either without Yahoo Plus (paid account)

One of the changes that 2.1 brought was native yahoo support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones