• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received phone this morning around 11:30am.

Question, I just arrived home, and put it to charge. How long before put it to use?

got mine charging.... torture waiting. I know i probably don't need to wait (as the battery experts say) but call me superstitious.

FYI - i DID get a 2gb card with mine. :)

2-3 hours to charge i read? OMG i hope not.... this is torture!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on its way!

"Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped."

Also,

"I see on your account on 4/28/10, you spoke with customer service and they credited $15.00 for the inconvienece you had when ordering the HTC Incredible. Since have been such a great customer with Verizon Wireless since 2004, I will go ahead and credit the other $15.00 to give you the full credit of $30.00."

I am never dealing with someone at a storefront again, they are rude and stupid. I have had only good luck dealing with people online.

Now I just wish I could pre-sign for it. Won't be home for it tomorrow, so I won't get it until Friday. :(

damit, i missed being able to pick up my phone from the fedex facility, cuz of school...Santa Fe Springs, CA is 5min away from my house, but they said they put it on the truck for delivery...and it says it wont be here till tomorrow :(

If it says 'on the truck for delivery', it should come today.:confused::)

Incredible Arrived!
Only one problem... I'm to damn busy with work to get it going and activated right now! Argh! Soon though, soon. In the mean time it is on the charger. :-S

Also, got the 2Gb card...but I don't need it! Do you think I can take it to VZW and get a credit for the cost of the card???

It's on its way!

"Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped."

Also,

"I see on your account on 4/28/10, you spoke with customer service and they credited $15.00 for the inconvienece you had when ordering the HTC Incredible. Since have been such a great customer with Verizon Wireless since 2004, I will go ahead and credit the other $15.00 to give you the full credit of $30.00."

I am never dealing with someone at a storefront again, they are rude and stupid. I have had only good luck dealing with people online.

Now I just wish I could pre-sign for it. Won't be home for it tomorrow, so I won't get it until Friday. :(

They appear to be allowing Indirect Signatures which should allow you to leave a note with your signature on your door and they will leave it for you. I don't advise this if you aren't comfortable with it being left on your porch in your particular neighborhood.:)

got it figured out and ordered. Crossing my fingers they keep their word and it comes tomorrow!

This is going to radically decrease my time studying for finals!

My local Verizon store just called and asked me to be there tomorrow morning at 8:45am to get the phone. They don't open till 10:00am. I wonder if I can use the Smart30 coupon when I purchase it from the store,

My local Verizon store just called and asked me to be there tomorrow morning at 8:45am to get the phone. They don't open till 10:00am. I wonder if I can use the Smart30 coupon when I purchase it from the store,

smart30 is for online, new activations (new customers) only. :(

I tried just about everything myself with that promo code

want a cool live wallpaper for free download live earth live wallpaper fooo freeeee.
prob would not run this thing on a daily basis but it is cool as crap to show friends. Make sure you tweek some settings because it will show one side of the earth with light and the other in darkness. Which is how it should be.

FedEx tried to deliver my phone today, but no one was home to sign for it because I didn't expect it until tomorrow!

Going to pick up the phone tonight after work, so psyched about getting it early, even if it is less than 24 hours early.

Hopefully the reviews are right and all the time on this forum will be well worth the wait

Mine is in PA ( I live in NH). Should get it tomorrow! :-D Cannot wait, though from the looks of things, I am a little worried that the battery won't get me through the day. And I don't want to carry another battery around with me. Also, bought the "Fade to black" case. So, I don't wanna buy a huge battery. This should be fun...

Anywho...A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO EVERYONE in this forum!! Especially NKT, Anon, Steven58 and anyone else I missed. I hope we can meet up heh

For those of u with the phone...does it automatically connect to wifi? Or does it just send a notification that its available?

my plan is -

CENTRO (PALMOS) TO ANDROID PIM MIGRATION

1. Backup Centro to microSD Card via BBVFS.
2. Delete All Contacts on Centro.
3. Use Versamail App EAS to Sync Centro Calendar to Gmail Calendar.
4. Hard Reset Erase Centro.
5. Restore Centro from microSD Card via BBVFS.
6. Use Synthesis SyncML App to Sync Centro Contacts to Gmail Contacts.
7. Sync Android Device to Gmail Contacts and Calendar.

the reason for the rigmarole is because -

1. SyncML only does Contacts and not Calendar.
2. Versamail EAS adds some junk in Gmail Contacts field.

good luck.

ugh... I have a centro and was hoping more of a synch to desktop software, export to csv, import to google process would work. I don't care about current calendar on Centro... any idea if that would work?

For those of u with the phone...does it automatically connect to wifi? Or does it just send a notification that its available?

it gives you an option to connect when your setting it up

edit: if you just mean when your near a network then a notification will appear

just got a call from my contact at the local verizon, she said they got 50 units in be there at 8:00 am when they open. i hope theres not a line..

Just went by my local Costco. They had six of them. The lady was going to sell me one today for $199.99(I didn't pull the trigger because mine is 149 w/ NE2). She even mentioned that you can't get them from VZW until tomorrow. She was selling it hard.

BB said they have 12 and 8 are presold.

it gives you an option to connect when your setting it up

edit: if you just mean when your near a network then a notification will appear

i mean instead of notifying you, it just connects. So if u have wifi on, when u walk into a room with an open or saved network, it just connects it. No notification bar saying "WIFI available". Does it connect automatically or just "notify"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom