• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad::mad::mad:FedEx came to my home (I am at work), the guy knocked on the door, didn't ring the bell like a normal person. We even left a note on the door that said "Please ring the bell and wait for a minute, our house is large" the house is 4200 SF 2 story, my wife looks out the window and sees that it is FedEx and runs down to the door, by the time she gets to the door, (a matter of 30 seconds at the most) he is already back in his truck and gone. What a f'ing dick, we have had so many problems with this guy doing this. So, she calls the main office and they say "We left a message for him to attempt delivery again today, but he may not get it". I want to hit this douche in the forehead with my Incredible until he has the HTC logo permanently scared into his skull. :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for letting me vent. Love you guys and girls.

First time in this forum, thanks for the helpful posts. I'm an IT geek and this will be my first smartphone. (How sad is that? Yet how poetically beautiful that it will be the HTC Droid Incredible.)

Only 30 more minutes and I am on my way home to start PLAYING!!!

(And thank gawd someone was home to accept the FedEx delivery.)
:p

Considering you are an IT Geek. It was probably your mom that was home!!! HAHA JK

I been in the field for 8 years and this will be my second smart phone. My first was a Motorola Q9M. I convinced a fellow coworker to jump on the Smartphone bandwagon also with this phone. I already RDP to my work laptop using my DINC!!! Awesome right :)

can anyone post a picture of how the vzw screen protector looks on the phone?
Heard that it only covers the screen portion- not the entire face of the phone- how does that look?

Help!

I couldn't sync my contact list and now I am using incredible, but how do I go back to download backup list?

Can I access it from incredible? I don't think I can

Is anybody having trouble with a pink hue on everything that is supposed to be white on your DI screen? I'm comparing my phone to my Dad's and his has a noticable pink hue to his screen. Any suggestions?

Male end looks exactly like the picture below :)

acclgvx8610home.jpg
Is that the charger that came with the incredible?
If so, it doesnt look like the one I got.

To quote Dave... "My God, it's full of stars".

This phone far surpasses my expectations. Even movie playback from Youtube is so much better then I expected!

Edit: I ordered the 19th, and DID get the 2GB memory card.

:mad::mad::mad:FedEx came to my home (I am at work), the guy knocked on the door, didn't ring the bell like a normal person. We even left a note on the door that said "Please ring the bell and wait for a minute, our house is large" the house is 4200 SF 2 story, my wife looks out the window and sees that it is FedEx and runs down to the door, by the time she gets to the door, (a matter of 30 seconds at the most) he is already back in his truck and gone. What a f'ing dick, we have had so many problems with this guy doing this. So, she calls the main office and they say "We left a message for him to attempt delivery again today, but he may not get it". I want to hit this douche in the forehead with my Incredible until he has the HTC logo permanently scared into his skull. :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for letting me vent. Love you guys and girls.

Well,... at least your not bitter about it.:D

They appear to be allowing Indirect Signatures which should allow you to leave a note with your signature on your door and they will leave it for you. I don't advise this if you aren't comfortable with it being left on your porch in your particular neighborhood.:)

I did the same thing yesterday when they delivered it, I left a note for Fed Ex & they left it at my door for me.

I did the same thing yesterday when they delivered it, I left a note for Fed Ex & they left it at my door for me.

Because of a screw up with american express fraud dept, thinking I was being ripped off.
I got 1 today and the other is coming thursday.
Anyway, the fedex guy said if your not going to be home "just leave a signed note" and they would leave it.

Originally Posted by slbailey1
While the Sprint Hero cables work with the Incredible?
Charge cable has 4 product IDs on the sticker. ADR6300VW ADR6225VW ADR6325VW and MW6985

Looks like it is the Eris - Incrdible and 2 unknowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom