• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this thread goes riding off into the sunset I wanted to thank a couple of people. I truly appreciate everyone who took the time to post some small tidbit of info, especially in the early days when all we had to go on was that lousy video shot by that greasy dude that wanted to sell it. I would like to point out the contributions of a couple of specific people.

1. What would this thread be without anonimac? Thank you for all of your effort to make this thread what it is/was.
2. NKT - You brought some seriously in-credible information to us all. You are truly connected.
3. Moderators - For tolerating the crap and noticing that there was a lot of good here.
4. Montana Man - not only did you contribute a lot, but you introduced me to my new favorite word. Choad. I have encountered a lot of choads lately.
5. Steven58 - Nightstalker really enjoyed reading posts from Steven58. Nightstalker laughed a lot.

Keep in mind that at one time you loved the phone that just replaced when you ordered your incredible. Dare I say there will come a day when you will hate your incredible as you do your currrent phone…..and that is when we will united again in search of the next Super Phone.
Happy Trails to you...until we meet again.

Aww, this awesome awesome thread will soon close, i wish we could graph the highs the and the lows, it will be a beautiful thing...I hope u guys enjoy ur droid, hope to see y'all back here in a year haha, well not here, exactly but in another thread, painfully anticipating another phone, Maybe this time it will be HTC Meatballs!

Will I be able to use the Incredible as an "ipod touch" (I know EWW) until it gets activated?

Also, is there a way that I can set this up so that I get an email when someone responds to one of my posts? I don't want an email anytime anyone responds to any post though...

Thanks.

I just got off the phone with a CSR and apparently I will not be receiving my phone tomorrow, despite having pre-ordered it 8 days ago on the 20th. Is this happening to anyone else?

True but some people have been lucky and gotten the discount from CSRs and Online Sales Reps anyway (I am not one of those people).... as a last ditch effort I have emailed customer service asking for the discount as I see it as fair and reasonable since my NE2 has been up since September 2009 and I could choose to go with another carrier or return my phone in 30 days. If they give it to me GREAT, if not oh well.

I think I'm going to try this route too, after I get it in hand. I've already called and bugged CSRs and Sales way to much yesterday and today.

wow, thought I would be able to just pick up this phone and go, but there is a learning curve with it. I am enjoying it very much...the only concern I have is that it actually seems a little laggy when scrolling fast, I know every review I have seen says it is pretty much lag free. of course this is the first time I have used it so it may get better over time. regardless this is by far the best phone I have ever owned.

Help!

I couldn't sync my contact list and now I am using incredible, but how do I go back to download backup list?

Can I access it from incredible? I don't think I can

Anyone can help me with the above question?

I sent backup assistant to my old phone, but forgot to actually download program so it can sync my contact list, now I activated incredible and I cannot do anything with my old phone.

Anyway to get my contact list from the incredible?

can anyone post a picture of how the vzw screen protector looks on the phone?
Heard that it only covers the screen portion- not the entire face of the phone- how does that look?

A picture isn't needed, it looks horrible.....trust me. I got a stupid Verizon screen protector for my enV Touch that covered the screen only and it looked dumb. I would highly NOT recommend it. :cool:

Got mine about 3 hours ago. Had to go to a VZW store to get contacts moved; my stupid glyde wouldn't download the backup client from verizon. I also used the AWESOME voice search to find and call a domino's on my way. Now I just that anti-fingerprint screen protector.

ender11-albums-pink-screen-picture1092-p1020201.jpg

Check this out. The screen on my Dad's Incredible has a pink hue compared to mine. Anybody else notice this on theirs?

They are set at the same brightness and this is noticeable on all white parts of the screen from keyboard to clock widget to startup screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom