• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please new roms for lazy admire.800mhz

adanmex

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San jose shark city
I love all the devs work its admirable and awesome. All my tech friends jealous. But my phone get all on the fritz when i flash a rom that is set to 900. Ive tried setCpu and others and no go. Even on 850mhz. Can someone create 800 or 825 kernals for stock++ base and cm7base .Or better yet have roms underclocked and hace a zip to Oc. Please and thanks i love this community. Kudos all rom dev. Ur roms are my crack. Ima flash junkie. Also how bout some collaboration with all to make a mega rom. And themed out @$$7uck. Musch appreciated.

My steps are
Wipe data ,cache,
Format system,data,cache,sd ext,
wipe dalvic cache ,battery stats.
Then flash reqs kernal/recovery
Reboot recovery then flash a rom. Then wipe dalvic.
Is the a way to make a super wipe zip so no confusion or errors. Are my steps ok. Im on Miui and is there a way to flash a rom that is 900 stock and flash a 800mhz kernal. Is there a compatible 800mhz kernal

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones