• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

After a decade of having a personal weather station my old unit quit today. It has had problems lately and quitting wasn't a total surprise. I love having the station and rely on it daily for my mowing and bike riding as well as just idle weather interest. After trying to revive the old I ordered a new unit. It's the same brand that just failed. A WS 2000
1717465719227.jpeg

I bought a battery operated pole saw today. I gave it a good workout and was impressed. I'm beyond hanging in a tree and trying to trim the low branches anymore. I was able to get the majority of my cutting done standing on the ground. I went with the DeWalt saw mostly because I have an assortment of their tools and can use the batteries I have.
dewalt-cordless-pole-saws-dcps620b-64_600.jpg

I ordered a YETI Rambler 26oz stainless steel water bottle that showed up today. It's my father's day gift. I have never taken something to drink when I'm mowing but I've decided it might just be time to hydrate some when I'm out working.

Oh you're not gonna like dis one: (Getting old, you know. I gotta tag my wallet (above) and my keys! You laugh? You die!) ;)

1718748319928.png

Oh on vacation a few Jogger pants at Old Navy, one of them white, the other two are a green contrast. A slimmed down pair of demin's too, at Old Navy.

1718891756658.png

Off vacation a massive one pound tomato at a local farmer's market.

Back
Top Bottom