• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

what's this?! Karandpr without an anime avatar?!?! o.0

I awoke from a dream that I was quite enjoying... Also, I wish in Empire Earth 2 - my allies were a little more involved - I wish I could make demands of them. Especially when I'm the first nation to develop aircraft, and in turn bombers. ;)

On firefox, click the site icon next to the URL, then click More Info.

Look at how many times you've visited the site.... 16,605 DAMN!
How cool would it be if firefox built in something like, if you went to the site 0-1000 times it'd say nothing, but between 1001-10000 it was like "hmm... >.>" and anything past 10001 it would say some snide remark or something like "DAMN! What are you doing there anyways?!" ;)

Time for sleep. :p

Haha I use tapatalk more and more so I am on the site less and less and I have more then one computer so I would have no idea total lol

I guess she was a talented singer from the eighties...
if it's not too soon for a joke.... >.>

She is someone who has done more lines that all of the screen actors guild combined! ZING
;):eek:

*ehhmm*

Personally, I don't care that she passed. It affects me none. She was a great musician with a great voice, but she died young like many others who suffered from the same issues. At the end, she's just another number added to the statistic.

I have always been curious about e-dating. I've been off the market for ages now, but it's funny to watch commercial on TV and see stuff for e-Harmony and those other dating sites. How does that whole thing work?

Installing a distro onto a flash drive, forgot to press 'start' to start the process... Waited like 15 minutes for it, only to see it sitting happily there waiting for me. *sigh*

Well, debian and linux mint. I'm only using LM as live disc though, because debian is being an idiot and not modifying the partition table to show changes.
example:
total : 160gb
/ : 40 gb
swap : 2 gb
/home : 160gb <- lolwut?!
So I thought I'd use LM to get my partitioning all done, then install debian using the whole HD this time.

:)

Back
Top Bottom