• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

^ If your first name was rob, you could have went with lightningrob.... ;)

Sorry, it's far too late for my brain to be working at full capacity.

Well, today is leap day. Just found out thanks to google. Uhh.. you know, once every four years.... so who knows where we'll all be then...

I didn't do anything special on leap day. it was actually kind of annoying, a friend came over, was supposed to leave in 2 hours to go see a movie, ended up staying until 1AM, 5 hours longer that is. Nothing special to celebrate on this leap day. But seriously, how do you tell a friend to take off?

I didn't do anything special on leap day. it was actually kind of annoying, a friend came over, was supposed to leave in 2 hours to go see a movie, ended up staying until 1AM, 5 hours longer that is. Nothing special to celebrate on this leap day. But seriously, how do you tell a friend to take off?

You could do what I do, which is tell them to gtfo. Lol, as you can see I am very blunt. In any event, I don't care if people stick around after I disappear to sleep. They know where the door is and my 3 closest friends have keys to lock the door on their way out or stop by if they need something.

I knew I could smell something ;)

Just read about this short story, Kneller's Happy Campers, sounds so good. It was made into a film that has Tom Waits in it, Wristcutters: A Love Story.

I'm hoping that I can find one of the two for cheap somewhere... ;D

Also hoping that ;D catches on as a new emoticon. :D

I had a dream last night that involved an old friend of mine. This friend I haven't seen in like, six years. Now, he was a villain, and I was charged with removing him somehow. And I was able to use the matrix. Like when Neo becomes the One.... how he can see all the characters and symbols....

So I'm bending a bullet right at him through town, and he looks right at it, his eyes turn red (still in the character/matrix view here) and then he flies off like neo did.

Very weird, not sure what it means. Oh well.

I just now bought Shadowgun for 49 cents in the Android Market. I refuse to call it the new name Google uses. The game is friggin sweet!

Watched a cool movie about racial identity and San Francisco .... it was called Medicine for Melancholy. Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom