• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

hello everyone I am back not sure for how long thou :)

Hey long time no see! ;)

Welcome back

JOIN US for the Tea Party!!

dadsdad.jpg

I had a dream last night that involved an old friend of mine. This friend I haven't seen in like, six years. Now, he was a villain, and I was charged with removing him somehow. And I was able to use the matrix. Like when Neo becomes the One.... how he can see all the characters and symbols....

So I'm bending a bullet right at him through town, and he looks right at it, his eyes turn red (still in the character/matrix view here) and then he flies off like neo did.

Very weird, not sure what it means. Oh well.
I want to know what's moving around deep down in the unconscious level of your brain..
or wait, no i don't..;)

I'm so glad I moved from this home C:\Users\Andrew to this /home/andrew ...the property value has gone up so much in the last few years.

I always wonder how animals think. I see my cat sitting on my bed not sleeping but just watching, wondering what goes through it's mind.

"Don't blame it on the sun shine...

Don't blame it on the good times...

Don't blame it on the moon light ..

BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE DA BOOGIE"

Had my first burrrrrr (beer) in like 4-5 months for lunch and it feels weird to drink lol.

I did too day before yesterday.
Been mad at myself every since for giving in to the temptation. Now it's going to be another 6 months before I can say "I haven't had a beer in 6 months".

Phandroid application quit working for me again and I dreaded the browser... so I finally wasted 3 bucks on tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom