• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I have been "spring cleaning" my room in the past 3 days, getting rid of any useless stuff. I still had a lot of old toys from when I was a kid so that's been bagged and cleared out, and now I'm going for the clothes.

Oh and I re-did my desktop computer setup... I really like it! :D

^ Woo..! And we'll be able to enjoy that statement as true until you post again, and then no one will know for sure...
;D

I am ... The Lord of the Flies...

fly-wallpaper.jpg

NOW do my bidding my children...

What? you don't like five channels trying to sell you on a celebrity and what brand of facial wash they use? ;D

And on that note, why would Malcom in the Middle be on IFC? WTF. That show was pretty damn main stream... I miss when I had movie channels that made sense. Like the Kung-Fu channel that (guess what?) played only kung fu movies. I got to see two or three versions of The Drunken Master. ;D And I used to get the Sundance channel for freeeeeee.... no add ons, it was just there. It was there and I just watched it. And saw some cool movies too. Though, I do really like IFC, I just wish they would do more movies and less TV shows (though, I do actually like Portlandia...)

Okay, so there's that random piece of gold for ya!

IFC is a mess now that they started showing commercials in the middle of the damn movies and editing them... And IDK what is with the series they choose to air, either.

I have to have a movie tier to get IFC & Sundance. Now that IFC has commercials that should not be the case.

Wait, this isn't the rant thread. ;D

Melim, I forget what it's called, maybe something like "w street", but the whole idea is muppets for adults. It seemed funny from what I read.

Back
Top Bottom