• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

There might be in a traditionally matriarchal society. If I recall, correctly, Junior does count for females, though it is rare.

Eleanor Roosevelt Jr., Nancy Sinatra Jr. come to mind.

How does one pronounce "CyanogenMod" in Mandarin?
1394680208163.jpg

Ooh, I need to sign in to TMo. Must mean I already ran out of data...😄😄
azu5ure6.jpg

Random thought!!!!

This is my 4,000 post here on Android Forums.

I have never been part of a forum community for such a long time. Looking forward to 5,000 then 10,000!!

Interesting you have those stats!

Well I'm off to take my Chemistry test. I'm feeling good!

Good luck on the Chem Test:p

0-24 Posts = New Member
25-99 Posts = Junior Member
100-499 Posts = Member
500-9,999 = Senior Member
10,000+ = AF Addict

That's what they tell me anyway.:D

Good luck on the Chem Test:p

0-24 Posts = New Member
25-99 Posts = Junior Member
100-499 Posts = Member
500-9,999 = Senior Member
10,000+ = AF Addict

That's what they tell me anyway.:D

Oh lol I'll get there.

I took the test. I'm speaking nice but I think I did well. Okay I studied 30 hours this week on all 4 chapters.
75% of the test was in the chapter I studied the least.

That's always the way it is...

I would love to get at least a B on the test. Most of it was naming polyatomic compounds 48/80 points. I hope I got them all correct.

As with everything else multiple choice ... Which I thought was easy hope to get at least 15/20. That should put me at a passing grade.

Really hope I don't fail. If I do I lose everything!
I lose my full time student.
I lower my GPA
I lose my grant $3000

well I think I'm addicted to this locally made bloody mary mix!:rolleyes: It's sooooo good!
I'm having a Bloody Mary right now:eek:..with 3 giant green olives on a stick.. soaking in it..:D
I guess I could have a Virgin Mary...but it just doesn't taste the same...I use Absolute ...maybe that has something to do with it..makes the olives just that much more yummy!!!:smokingsomb:

Is there something like a luminous tattoo, invisible for the public/peplo in the office but there for the one wearing it, in his/her free time?

Just got over crying like a baby from watching the movie "The Green Mile".

Oh wow, what a good movie, it was amazing.
My brother is on a blue ray movie buying spree and Hes getting all these movies that make me balling. (Slang for crying)

That was an awesome movie!!

May I suggest Shaw Shank Redemption?

Morgan Freeman is my boyfriend...

not really...but I love him

PS

crying is good for you...I do it all the time:) It releases stress chenicals and has a cleansing effect,,,OMG have you ever seen the classics??

The ChamP Brian's Song? Love Story? A star is born? Mask?

out in the back seat of my 60 chevy..I used her,,,she used me...but neither one cared

in the sweet summer time..felt the lightning...waited on the Thunder
waiting on the thunder

strange how the night moves...when you just don't seem to have as much to lose...

strange how the night moves

with Autumn closing in...

HOLIDAY :)

Back
Top Bottom