• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Sorry, Unforgiven. The three radio stations in town all play the same music list and it is overwhelmingly Metallica, AC/DC, and the same five Van Halen songs.

I cannot avoid the radio at work, and I am sick unto death of those songs...

Sorry, Unforgiven. The three radio stations in town all play the same music list and it is overwhelmingly Metallica, AC/DC, and the same five Van Halen songs.

I cannot avoid the radio at work, and I am sick unto death of those songs...

No worries, it was honestly an LOL, not a real :mad:

BTW, what station is that. I'd like to see if it's available on TuneIn.:rofl:

Just got over crying like a baby from watching the movie "The Green Mile".

Oh wow, what a good movie, it was amazing.
My brother is on a blue ray movie buying spree and Hes getting all these movies that make me balling. (Slang for crying)

Try watching it dubbed into Mandarin, it's not quite such a tear jerker that way. Mind you I'm waiting for the Rifftrax version, having watched Rifftrax The Wizard of Oz last night, that was hilarious. :D ...and for anyone who hasn't come across Rifftrax yet, it's basically the same idea as Mystery Science Theatre, in fact it's the same people, but they're just riffing the soundtrack.

Quinn cam!!

Party on..

Excellent :p
Lol:)

u6y2ena6.jpg

Huh,

enjoy your trip to Vegas. I'm sure Luna will make up for any missing posts from you. Watch out for the 'Men In Black' suits with dark sun glasses at the airport. Also avoid any 'Janus Air' flights. These are the ones that shuttle people (workers mostly) from Vegas to Area 51. If you mess around with those, the gov will turn you over to the space aliens, who have the underground laboratories, for experimentation purposes.

We will be anxious to hear about the trip when you get back.

you can't get rid of me that easily!:p I'm leaving on Monday and I will also be all by myself and I don't really gamble much:rolleyes: So...I will probably be very bored sat times...so most likely I will ramble on even more!!!!:D:D

you can't get rid of me that easily!:p I'm leaving on Monday and I will also be all by myself and I don't really gamble much:rolleyes: So...I will probably be very bored sat times...so most likely I will ramble on even more!!!!:D:D

Who wants to get rid of you?! I figured you would be very busy :beerglass: and not have time for AF. I figured you would be missed so much that Luna would have to fill in so we wouldn't have withdrawl. :thumbup::cheers:😴:vroam:

Reactions: huh
All by yourself in Vegas... PLENTY of opportunity to get into trouble! :D

This place is a rush and not far off Strip: Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing | Las Vegas Go Cart Racing Mira Loma Corona Riverside | Indoor Go-Kart Race Track | California Nevada | Birthday Party Corporate Event Team-Building
When they say those carts will do 50 - believe it, and on that indoor track
they're FAST. And they let you race pretty much as long as you're not blocking or smashing into people. Good time.

There's so much to do in Vegas - bummer to be alone but give it your best shot.

Reactions: huh
But if you ever have leg/muscle cramps that's what you want to ease them.

Edit: Nope, I was thinking of tonic water - that's what you want to drink for leg cramps... sorry

Back
Top Bottom