• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Is it terrible of me to think that that bloody mary mix you showed would have made a nice barbecue sauce for those chickens you cooked, huh? :(

I didn't even know that I needed this information. Love how Google gives me information even though I didn't know I needed this.

I searched this show about 1 month ago and was waiting for the second season to come out.

Attachments

• 1394456080777.jpg
    1394456080777.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 25
I like to be able to trust my PC not to be spying on me and phoning everything I do to Beijing, Redmond or Washington DC. Unfortunately I can't really trust Windows these days, especially where I am. I do use Skype, which is probably the only Microsoft product I use now, however I'm fully aware that this has government or spook backdoor access as well.

The only Windows I can buy and activate is the special PRC edition, and I don't wish the Public Security Bureau and Ministry of Industry and
Information Technology to know everything I'm doing with my PC. Same for my friends, so I definitely advocate non-M$ OSs here.

I use non MS as well, but anytime I use Chrome(or firefox) , whether it be Windows or Linux, I use extensions like Ghostery, adblocker, and ZenMate VPN (don't always use zen though..)

Pretty much blocks any trackers imagineable.

Ok I can't find the rant thread actually I'm too impatient to keep looking.. But here's my rant anyway
It's getting harder and harder to cook animals
I'm roasting a chicken for dinner for my boys and I'm crying.. Saying I'm sorry it only for cooking.. But for it's whole life and all the animals abused and tortured in factory farms
Fir what??? It's aweful it's barbaric and wrong
And whoops sorry:/

I don't want them to see me so upset because they are young and need to decide their own path in life
:( still it's really hard

I use to feel that way until I saw the show Full Metal Alchemist. It put it into perspective for me, basically these two brothers are trying to learn alchemy and they have to be stranded on a remote Island so they can learn Life and death.

All is one, and one is all. Plant life is eaten by herbivores or omnivores, where then in turn a predator eats said animal for energy, then said predator eaten by humans to provide us energy. Everything is connected in this way

One day we to shall pass and be consumed, thus repeating the endless cycle of life and death and the consumption of life. It's just the way it is

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Invent Combustible Lemons!"
- Cave Johnson

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394542350361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394542350361.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 34
I randomly thought I wish to go to Brazil and spend awesome time somewhere on the beach drinking a milkshake with coconut milk. People from Brazil here?

If i were in Brazil a milkshake is going to be the last thing i'm thinking about sucking down......... wait that didn't sound creepy did it :confused:

Am I posting too much?

I look at the introductions forum and I was the last one to post for more than half the page. I like to welcome everyone to the forums, to make them feel comfortable. I don't want to be a spammer :(
I need a nap.

Am I posting too much?

I look at the introductions forum and I was the last one to post for more than half the page. I like to welcome everyone to the forums, to make them feel comfortable. I don't want to be a spammer :(
I need a nap.

Thanks for doing it. You are doing a service for the forum. I don't think I've ever even looked in that section lol.

Is it terrible of me to think that that bloody mary mix you showed would have made a nice barbecue sauce for those chickens you cooked, huh? :(

BEST bloody miX ever!!!
DIDN'T TRY THE CHICKEN TJHOUGH:rolleyes:
CAPS LOCK IS ON....AMD I;M TOO LAZY;)

Back
Top Bottom