• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

sometimes, I feel that wisdom teeth grow back even after removed. I'm sure they don't, but what it....

Also, I can't help but feel like a 'sucker' paying for something that was written years and years ago... especially when the author is dead. >.> Same holds true with music.

sometimes, I feel that wisdom teeth grow back even after removed. I'm sure they don't, but what it....

Also, I can't help but feel like a 'sucker' paying for something that was written years and years ago... especially when the author is dead. >.> Same holds true with music.

Ain't that the dam truth

Miley and then there were none adavan wake Me

portal 2 that's so raven run run you're a bling bling bling bling bling bling
testing in hillsboro village new york do you like your new york new york

song of a cpu heatsink .translated by google voice.

I hear that. I hardly ever can sleep well. Wake up, mind is running a mile a minute. I'm trying out some meditation-ish thing I read online. It's supposed to allow easier sleep and more recollection over dreams.

Upgraded my monitor after umm 6-7 years (grandpa monitor .loved it).1024x768 CRT to 1080p LED . Man my eyes are sore . I should have just repaired the old man ...

^^Love the extra screen space wides offer .HD Videos look good .Games blow the mind to hyperspace . However Web browsing is effy ,my older SD content looks pixelated and well I wasting my time looking for cool wallpapers .

Ahhh... I see. gotta check out wallbase.cc I think. That's where I get some cool wallpapers from.

That's a huge change, the ol' crts to 1080p. :D

Really Old .I had the option to change to LCD but 15" LCD just looked hopeless and horrible at that time so went with 17" Flat CRT .Now it's 21.5" LED .Both LG .

What does that mean!?!? Why is 4:15 on a Tuesday/Wednesday the start of *anyone's* weekend? /confused

Also: Running A/V for the first time on my computer in over a year. If I went a whole year virus free I'll be pretty happy. I've reinvented my security policy and would like to see if it's working. :)

Dubliner's = Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom