• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

The nail bed freaks me out.

balloon_bed_of_nails.jpg

Just as LV426 said: P=(F)/(A)..........:)

Just don't suddenly sit bolt upright in bed, in the middle of the night.......otherwise, that "eureka" moment will be followed closely by a second sensation.:eek:

As far as plain old comfort goes, I find bricks offer far more lumber support than nails.

Just as LV426 said: P=(F)/(A)..........:)

Just don't suddenly sit bolt upright in bed, in the middle of the night.......otherwise, that "eureka" moment will be followed closely by a second sensation.:eek:

As far as plain old comfort goes, I find bricks offer far more lumber support than nails.

If you sit upright in bed in the middle of the night, you had better go to the bathroom!

Got ya mikedt. Good hygiene is our friend. But not everyone believes that. OMG you wouldn't believe the troubles I've smelled. Had to get off the bus one time he was so bad. It's seldom women though. And don't let me get started about the adolescent boys who fell for the Axe ad campaign. Can you say, Hai Karate?'
Hey, guys, smell this stinky, cheap cologne? NOW BATHE IN IT!!!
The chicks will love it, I swear! :p

"Every woman alive loves Chanel #5"

Stick a garment thoroughly drenched in the stuff on a "suzy-Q" ( it's a steamer used for pre-pressing) and it's enough to gag a maggot.

I happen to think they're the cat's meow.

My cats like gravy lovers cat food.

The chocolate had a bitter aftertaste. I used to make devils food cake. You mixed eggs, milk, chocolate, and red food coloring in with the flour, sugar and baking powder and watching those ingredients go together was disgusting. But there was no bitter aftertaste, just a chocolatey one.

Even dark bitter chocolate candy doesn't leave that aftertaste.

Maybe the worst day of my life. AC is out. 86 degrees in my apartment.....My heavy lifter just took a shit due to heat I'm pretty sure. Mother board is shot.! I'm on the brink of going postal. I won't sleep tonight, not in this heat, so throw some sleep deprivation on top. All my work.......is backed up fortunately.

Maybe the worst day of my life. AC is out. 86 degrees in my apartment.....My heavy lifter just took a shit due to heat I'm pretty sure. Mother board is shot.! I'm on the brink of going postal. I won't sleep tonight, not in this heat, so throw some sleep deprivation on top. All my work.......is backed up fortunately.

that sucks.... this house has 3 soles on board that cannot withstand high temperatures, so an Air Conditioning outage could be life threatening... we would be in a motel/hotel fast!!! worse, we have two pets who also cannot stand high temperatures, so I would have to find a hotel that takes pets.... :(

it is only 98.2*F here right now, pretty cool compared to the 103* earlier today.
the Heat Index though, is at 113*

My Rant for today...

Blind Links in Emails that take you to Facebook pages!

Twice this week, once due to a personal email and once in a business email from a vendor, I have accidentally gone to Facebook on the Internet, which is a minor violation of the terms of my Clearance.

So I have had to report to the Personnel Security Department, both times, which is embarrassing.

Screw Facebook!

^^^^^^^^
LOL.
Despite many years of training, and aspiring to be Bruce Lee, Toshiro Mifune, Jack Elam, David Carradine, or even Robbie Robertson......I have failed, teacher.

And worst of all.....My throat is sore, from all the complaining.;):D:p(sorry, couldn't resist).

Thanks, I need a laugh. After a day like today.
I was able to recover the hard drive. Now my ASUS has 1TB. It is having an identity crisis. It now thinks is an HP! Anyone got a line on a shell or easy way to connect it via USB.
I would have got a Motel but I seem to have spent all my extra funds on electronics.... :rolleyes:.

Also, the human body is highly adaptable to varying environmental conditions. It is the space between that is a b****h. What do you think that first generation of ice-age Neanderthals said? In-cave fires are a Cro-Magnon thing? No, they said "damn it's cold"!:D

Back
Top Bottom