• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

68.gif

Last edited:
Not seen onion people, whatever that is, but I know buses can and do stink. One reason why I bought an electric scooter. Quicker as well.
Kids somehow discovered garlic and added extra to pizza, and other Italian food. If they opened their bedroom door, we could smell it downstairs. They could change into Big Brown Bats and hang from the shower rod. I half expected it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_brown_bat

Out and about, just driving along when some a*sh*t darts across 2 lanes without a signal, cuts me off, and when I honk because he almost hits me, this bag of d**ks gives me the finger. And the kicker, there was not a single car behind me. These kind of "drivers" really grind my gears!

Out and about, just driving along when some a*sh*t darts across 2 lanes without a signal, cuts me off, and when I honk because he almost hits me, this bag of d**ks gives me the finger. And the kicker, there was not a single car behind me. These kind of "drivers" really grind my gears!
My sympathies!

Happens frequently were I live in NoVA.

Already looking to be a spectacular week: the road which is my very direct route to work is apparently going to be closed tomorrow, so I will have to find a detour.

And this morning, there was a wreck that closed the entire boulevard, necessitating a drive the long way around the airport... Good thing I was running early this morning.

They do that here, but the usual culprits are little old ladies and garage sales. "Oh look, Mildred, there's a sale" and across all lanes without looking.

Okay, it took me a few decades to finally get here, but now I'm truly PISSED!!!!!!!

What really grinds my gears?

All these gorgeous young girls that don't immediately respond to my charm, and wilt in my presence.

What's up with that?

I'm bringin' my "A" game here, offering you an "E" ticket ride, ladies...........
Full heada' hair, and sometimes ten or more dollars in my pocket........I'm flirty, relentlessly confident, and overly forward, with a twinkle in my crossed eyes........Loads of boring stories, and sometimes my socks even match one another........ And don't clash with my sandals.
What more do you broads want?
When you give me back my change at the register, can't you at least do me the bare minimum courtesy of writing your number down on one of those fat Washingtons?;)

Last edited:
sloppy AT&T internet service.

they don't give a shit if it works or not!!!

yesterday it was getting slower and slower, right down to 17 Kbps, yes, kilo bits/second....

called the CS folks and they asked me do you want the service on Thurs or Saturday???

wth, why would I want to wait until Saturday????

sloppy AT&T internet service.

they don't give a shit if it works or not!!!

yesterday it was getting slower and slower, right down to 17 Kbps, yes, kilo bits/second....

called the CS folks and they asked me do you want the service on Thurs or Saturday???

wth, why would I want to wait until Saturday????

They piss me off to :mad:

All of the ads that are popping up on my cellphone today while reading this forum.

My wife just got checked into hospital for possible gangrene of her only remaining foot. I am very concerned that she might loose her foot. If that happens, I can't take care of her at home any more. :(

All of the ads that are popping up on my cellphone today while reading this forum.

My wife just got checked into hospital for possible gangrene of her only remaining foot. I am very concerned that she might loose her foot. If that happens, I can't take care of her at home any more. :(
Let's just hope for the best.

Auto correct not knowing that sometimes, what I typed is actually what I wanted. I'd like it to be smart enough to know the difference between a misspelled word & changing the word to something completely different.
I'm with you. Especially when searching for various technical terms. I love when it corrects to something equally unintelligible.

Back
Top Bottom