• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I was trying to revert my phone back to V9 from VD the root it. I followed this guide [How-to] Revert to LS670V9 after installing OTA LS670VC using KP500 (Diag mode) - Android Forums and got everything download right, then when I start the revert process it I got suck at the 2nd part of the LG Tool stage i think download process it said download update and update fail cannot connect. Then said for me to the LG home page. I did try to reinstall the drivers twice times and the same process again and got the same results each time:thinking: . Can anyone help me?!?

I am not exactly sure at what stage you are having the problem, but I was having a similar problem. I remember it saying that it couldn't connect to my phone (or that my phone was not connected). Unplugging the phone and plugging it back in solved the problem for me.

Like I said, this may or may not be the same thing.

Upvote 0
i dont remember the drivers part ,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones