• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

Totally digging the new update guys, thanks to everyone for their hard work!

Feeling vain today so I thought I would sport this. Would show my old one but my girlfriend would kill me. :D

BM049uU.png

4.2 QS and sliders, AOSP signal cluster, carrier labels removed, GApps updated, updated theme for phone and dialer, updated framework and system ui themes and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

Didn't you include a new Kernel? Does it support OC?

Great works and thanks for everything. Quick question, why not leave the visuals as close to stock as possible and just use xposed to tweak things? - Somethings are too modified for xposed to make changes.

My auto sync isn't working to download my apps and when I go to play store it says I can't download... What gives? I updated to white moonshine

Great works and thanks for everything. Quick question, why not leave the visuals as close to stock as possible and just use xposed to tweak things? - Somethings are too modified for xposed to make changes.
Visuals are stock KitKat. We're not fans of xposed and don't use it.

My auto sync isn't working to download my apps and when I go to play store it says I can't download... What gives? I updated to white moonshine

Not sure as everything if fine on my side, try clearing dalvik and cache, if that doesn't work reflash

Y have an app take up resources if u can have it native:D

Is there a change log for 2.7, just wondering what is new.

In addition to starkraving's post busybox has been updated and includes all applet symlinks, added zte 3d mushroom live paper, renamed connect PC to USB mass storage, as ROM has had ums support since v2.5:)

In addition to starkraving's post busybox has been updated and includes all applet symlinks, added zte 3d mushroom live paper, renamed connect PC to USB mass storage, as ROM has had ums support since v2.5:)

Flashed the new ROM and the Kernel version appears to be the same ZTE us one..

Kernel author here. Just released an OC version if you want to try it out. http://androidforums.com/awe-all-things-root/848066-dev-kernel-linaro-awestruck-v1-02-5-30-14-a.html

Feedback appreciated in that thread on its performance or new features you want.

I only started this kernel two weeks ago, I'm stoked it's in a ROM already. Thanks brittnearl!

Im starting up work on AWEsome again. I won't be including the kernel, but I'll link it as a recommendation. The kernel is sick! Nice work.

If you want control over your visuals use AWEsome as it has stayed stock. This rom is much more advanced in terms of modifications and they worked so hard to get where it is, asking them to keep it the way it was is kinda an insult imo.
Beautiful work BrittnStark (see what I did there lol)

T
If you want control over your visuals use AWEsome as it has stayed stock. This rom is much more advanced in terms of modifications and they worked so hard to get where it is, asking them to keep it the way it was is kinda an insult imo.
Beautiful work BrittnStark (see what I did there lol)

Lolz :p
Sadly not every ROM is for every person. That's the beauty of development.

Wow. Just started using the OC kernel. It's a problem how fast it moves. lol

Gonna have trouble recommending any other phone to people now. :P

Back
Top Bottom