• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

Check ur notification toggles, make sure screen timeout and stay awake aren't on, also make sure a lock screen is selected in options

Thanks. I tried but that doesn't help ): . Also, I think the option "Power button instantly lock" should override those options.

Switch to cwm, can u give me the specific error eg: status 6, status 7 and I will look into it

I had this same problem with CWM, any ideas? I tried clearing the cache because that worked once before, but it didn't this time. Now I contently get stuck at boot. I still have access to CWM and the moonshine zip is on my SD card. Any way of just getting by phone to work, ROM doesn't matter would be greatly appreciated,

I had this same problem with CWM, any ideas? I tried clearing the cache because that worked once before, but it didn't this time. Now I contently get stuck at boot. I still have access to CWM and the moonshine zip is on my SD card. Any way of just getting by phone to work, ROM doesn't matter would be greatly appreciated,

Just a question but y does no one make backups??

Are the ppl with issues getting status 7 set_perm some changes failed??

The rom is great. Whenever I send a text, I get a little warning that says, "Insert a SIM to send SMS". The messages still gets sent, but the message shouldn't be there. Maybe I missed this information somewhere, but how do I turn that off? Thanks!

The rom is great. Whenever I send a text, I get a little warning that says, "Insert a SIM to send SMS". The messages still gets sent, but the message shouldn't be there. Maybe I missed this information somewhere, but how do I turn that off? Thanks!

Glad u like it :) the sim message is from hangouts itself and not removable, all is fine it just shows a toast

I think the problem is I tried clearing my cache and now it is stuck. I tried restore and it comes up with an error at when it gets to cache.

I think I found a glitch?

While using the Google Now Launcher.apk from the first post, the apps that are installed on my SD card disappear from the homescreen when the phone is rebooted. Can anybody else duplicate this problem? Is there a fix?

-Thanks

Edit: There doesn't seem to be a problem with Trebuchet, the default launcher.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Just updated to 2.7 now. I will report back later if I have any issues. I must say since I been using this ROM I have had no significant problems and have had my phones performance improve 3 fold.

Minor glitches thus far
Hangouts crashed on first boot.
Still asks for a SIM card on first boot.

Completing restore now. Once all programs are replaced and settings tweaked I will have further information. So far though looks great and runs fast. Thanks for another great release!

Glad u like it :) the sim message is from hangouts itself and not removable, all is fine it just shows a toast

I'm gonna recommend EvolveSMS. Maybe not stock enough or whatever, but it does have preset APN's that allow you to set it to Virgin Mobile. 100% flawless texting and MMS without the sim message.

Just a personal preference and letting people know it exists.

I'm gonna recommend EvolveSMS. Maybe not stock enough or whatever, but it does have preset APN's that allow you to set it to Virgin Mobile. 100% flawless texting and MMS without the sim message.

Just a personal preference and letting people know it exists.

Yeah I knew it was not fixable. Just reporting it regardless. I have never tried Evolve. I will check it out. Although I am really a stickler with sticking to Google apps. I am always willing to try out new ones. Thanks for the recommendation.

Will you move the clock back to the right side, or make that an option?

Just for u :)

eqehe9us.jpg

Thanks, but i still need to get my phone working, are you willing to help? PM me if you are. I would greatly appreciate it.

http://androidforums.com/awe-all-things-root/850926-fix-soft-brick-one-click-fix.html

this will fastboot TWRP to flash a new rom or recovery, if u dont have one on ur sd card u can mount sdcard on usb 2.0 and lower ports, if u cant figure this out ur out of luck as i cant make it any easier, next time make a proper backup and restore though the recovery that made the backup

Back
Top Bottom