• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

I just really don't like the 4.2 QS panel and wish I could revert to how the 2.5 (?) version of this rom had it. It's nothing personal. If anything it's a complaint against Google. Is there a way to customize it, kinda how this thread explained:

http://androidforums.com/awe-all-th...est-touch-wiz-settings-stock-awesome-rom.html

Everything else is great!

You can pull the previous systemui.apk from the system/app folder and push it to your device via adb, terminal emulator or use a file explorer and copy it to your device's system/app folder and set permission and reboot.

I think I found a glitch?

While using the Google Now Launcher.apk from the first post, the apps that are installed on my SD card disappear from the homescreen when the phone is rebooted. Can anybody else duplicate this problem? Is there a fix?

-Thanks

Edit: There doesn't seem to be a problem with Trebuchet, the default launcher.

padu8umu.jpg

Customizable status clock anyone :D

Is there anyway to backup my app data, not apps, before switching to this ROM? I am coming from Cyanogenmod 11. Thanks.

You can do an advance backup via TB or in recovery. Keep in mind that data from 4.4.2 may(likely) will conflict with going back to 4.1.2...

Someone please help me out please. The phone won't lock. Still won't lock after the option "power button instantly locks" is checked.

Someone please help me out please. The phone won't lock. Still won't lock after the option "power button instantly locks" is checked.

Check ur notification toggles, make sure screen timeout and stay awake aren't on, also make sure a lock screen is selected in options

Back
Top Bottom