• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

This phone is far from raggedy. Benchmark program I use says welcome to the world of high end devices. Not bad for the $20 + tax I paid for it. I don't think you need a new ROM you need something more like project m or morphe. Cm 10? Embrace the future not the past.

I just wanna say thank you for this wonderful ROM! I've been using it since 2.7 and I absolutely adore all the features and the look and everything. Makes my Awe seem ten times better, haha. Can't wait for the next update. It gets so much better with each one.

I just wanna say thank you for this wonderful ROM! I've been using it since 2.7 and I absolutely adore all the features and the look and everything. Makes my Awe seem ten times better, haha. Can't wait for the next update. It gets so much better with each one.
Thanks for using it :) some ppl dont appreciate what us devs bring to the public most of the work we do is for personal fulfilment we like doing things to say we can and enjoy sharing it with everyone:)

Does Stock_White_V2.9 built in WiFi Tethering? How to access it?
Thanks.
Treve wifi :)

Here are settings to make it work, after disconnect u will have to reboot to re enable wifi:)

Device profile- generic ICS/JB (wlan0)

Setup method- Auto

Set Netd Max Client Cmd-NOT checked

Enable wifi encryption-checked

I have changed SSID no prob

Mac addresses spoof-NOT checked

Don't disable Bluetooth-NOT checked

Wi-Fi driver reload-NOT checked

Wi-Fi driver reload 2-NOT checked

Enable access control- checked

Keep alive connection checking-checked

MSS CLAMPING- checked

Routing fix - NOT checked

Disable update check- CHECKED!

Notice your thread is missing along with all the responses to it. I didn't mean to put you down really. I was just pointing out that what we already have is great. When I get bored myself I listen to my music and watch the visuals. Project m has an interactive mode. Also there is one that is a game called bh ultra visualizer or something. No hard feelings man. I do think you should be thankful for what we have though and say thanks to the devs. Anyways have a good night.

U ain't putting me down cuz u don't know anything bout me probably cooler than anyone most y'all people know but hey its whatever just bored an like to get folks up more ways than one I am the life of the party or at least I bring the neccesities

I received the update nag this morning for the first time and applied your fix. Worked perfectly so far. Nag screen is gone. Thanks. ;)

Hey where is that fix because I woke up to the same naggin' screen and I don't wanna brick this pone . I'd really appreciate it .

Never mind I found it on post 1100 and works fine .

This rom has became my go to guy. I've had about two weeks to test it out, I think, and well, I see see no reason to get off it. The experience has been incredible so far. I have yet to have ANY issues at all. No force closes, no app incompatibilities, and it runs smooth as butter. It happened just like something out of Fight Club. I kept flashing things, testing other ROMs and such, and after awhile, I began to realize... It wasn't the stock deodexed I was flashing back to... It was Moonshine! ...And just like that, as subtle as could be, it took over my phone, in such a seamless manner, that I didn't even notice the change over occur.

This rom has became my go to guy. I've had about two weeks to test it out, I think, and well, I see see no reason to get off it. The experience has been incredible so far. I have yet to have ANY issues at all. No force closes, no app incompatibilities, and it runs smooth as butter. It happened just like something out of Fight Club. I kept flashing things, testing other ROMs and such, and after awhile, I began to realize... It wasn't the stock deodexed I was flashing back to... It was Moonshine! ...And just like that, as subtle as could be, it took over my phone, in such a seamless manner, that I didn't even notice the change over occur.
Thanks for the awesome compliment :) they overall goal has and always will be stability with just the right amount of customization ;) glad u enjoy it as much as we do

Guys sadly while Moonshine(ing) has been good to me and Earl...we got busted and we gotta give it up...we gotta respect the "L"_AwE...

ybu3u6u8.jpg

y4uty7up.jpg

zezequ7e.jpg

Stay tuned... ;)

Are you guys dropping the ROM and will be joining the 4.4.4 team of devs? or will change the theming of your current ROM to L?

Change is always good :)

Thanks for the awe'someness!!!

Are you guys dropping the ROM and will be joining the 4.4.4 team of devs? or will change the theming of your current ROM to L?

Change is always good :)

Thanks for the awe'someness!!!
This will still be 4.1.2 based (Moonshine White 2.9 was the base of the mod.) The ROM will have a more than theming accent colors etc...its a completely redesigned UI for JB. The details and extras are too many to go into until we release but you guys will have all the features from the previous build plus a lot more. As for joining the 4.4.X madness once there's an RC for the AOSP based Roms (Carbon & SlimKat) we will be bringing mods and goodies for those bad boys. :D

Wow guys, this is amazing!
I was starting to give up on my Awe because of different issues until today that I came across this thread and being that i had nothing else to do, I read it from the beginning lol
I'm blown away by all the progress that you made, I'm sure this will make my Awe experience much better.
Seriously, it's incredible guys, thank you so much and keep up the good work, plenty of us appreciate it! :):)

I was starting to give up on my Awe because of different issues until today that I came across this thread and being that i had nothing else to do, I read it from the beginning lol
I'm blown away by all the progress that you made, I'm sure this will make my Awe experience much better.
Seriously, it's incredible guys, thank you so much and keep up the good work, plenty of us appreciate it! :):)

We are kids in a candy Store!

What different issues??

Back
Top Bottom