• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

Just flashed v2.9 this morning...WHOA!!! Outstanding work! The features.... the features!!! :D I want to explode! This is everything an android operating system should be and more. The only word for it is epic. I showed its features and customization abilities to my wife this morning, and after 3 months of not wanting or having a phone... she's buying an Awe just to run this Rom. Thank you guys so much, this thing is a dream, and that scrolling effect...man, that is the icing on the cake. The best part is, I haven't even told her yet, that it comes in green too, which is her favorite color.
Thanks very much for the kind words. I'm sure I can speak for Earl as well when I say...you ain't seen nothing yet. ;)

Just flashed v2.9 this morning...WHOA!!! Outstanding work! The features.... the features!!! :D I want to explode! This is everything an android operating system should be and more. The only word for it is epic. I showed its features and customization abilities to my wife this morning, and after 3 months of not wanting or having a phone... she's buying an Awe just to run this Rom. Thank you guys so much, this thing is a dream, and that scrolling effect...man, that is the icing on the cake. The best part is, I haven't even told her yet, that it comes in green too, which is her favorite color.
Glad u like it :) and thanks for using it...we are currently working on a completely new ui...big things to come...

Sorry about no updates. Had some personal matters to take care of. I get the ota update notification all the time now and haven't read any of the posts since Sunday. Will try deleting the cached file and replacing the build.prop file soon.

New ota fix did not work for me. Will charge my phone more and see if it goes away after a couple reboots and get back to you.

The ota fix zip does appear to now be working. When I go to update ZTE software it says I am updated and I get no more nag screen. Thanks!

So I flashed the rom with CWM and when I restarted the phone the virgin mobile splash screen is still there and then it just sticks at the ZTE screen. What did I do wrong here?

So I am getting a status 7 error in CWM. I had to to a system restore. I tried another ROM and I am getting the same error. I need help.

Install twrp and get rid of cwm. I believe there is an option in cwm that you need to uncheck about old binary or something that should get rid of the error 7

Install twrp and get rid of cwm. I believe there is an option in cwm that you need to uncheck about old binary or something that should get rid of the error 7

Thanks I switched over. CWM served me well over the years but twrp is pretty rad. The ROM is now up and running.

Well I thought I had it. Now it is looping on the "android is updating". It keeps optimizing the apps over and over again. Damn.

Well I thought I had it. Now it is looping on the "android is updating". It keeps optimizing the apps over and over again. Damn.

Sounds like a dirty flash. Cwm can flash this, but, TWRP is really the way to go now. Reboot into recovery, select>wipe>advanced, check the following boxes only, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data, System, and swipe to wipe, leave the internal and external storage alone. Reflash the ROM and reboot.

I got it to work thanks guys. I have one question can I install the overclock kernal with this rom? I had it working before and it was nice to be able to overclock both procs to 1.9ghz.

I got it to work thanks guys. I have one question can I install the overclock kernal with this rom? I had it working before and it was nice to be able to overclock both procs to 1.9ghz.
I recommend using spocks kernel as its more stabile than rb/cooldudes... But yes u can, if u go back stock use the zip in spocks thread as it adds thermald bk and without it ur phone will overheat to the point of hardware failure

I recommend using spocks kernel as its more stabile than rb/cooldudes... But yes u can, if u go back stock use the zip in spocks thread as it adds thermald bk and without it ur phone will overheat to the point of hardware failure

Ok I am using spocks kernel. FYI I ws using cooldudes kernel and stock rom. I was easily OC at 1.9. Antutu bench was like 19k something. Anyway I guess this ROM will force me to use hangouts instead of the stock messenger. Nice work!

Ok I am using spocks kernel. FYI I ws using cooldudes kernel and stock rom. I was easily OC at 1.9. Antutu bench was like 19k something. Anyway I guess this ROM will force me to use hangouts instead of the stock messenger. Nice work!
Cooldudes kernel is hit or miss not all devices like it count urself lucky... Im a bit confused as to y no one likes hangouts :confused: its a great centralized messaging app... Im assuming u mean great work on the rom in general if so im sure i can speak for chris also in saying thanks for using our creation:)

Cooldudes kernel is hit or miss not all devices like it count urself lucky... Im a bit confused as to y no one likes hangouts :confused: its a great centralized messaging app... Im assuming u mean great work on the rom in general if so im sure i can speak for chris also in saying thanks for using our creation:)
I always sign out of the g+ portion, so its just like any other SMS app

Yes I was thanking for a real nice ROM. I just never used hangouts so like anything new it takes getting used to.

uda8arep.jpg

:p

Found a small error. When my phone is charging and at 92% it displays the battery at 100% until it hits 93% or 94%, I can't remember which it is, I noticed it last night.

Back
Top Bottom