• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.2]AWE Inspired Moonshine White/Ginger V2.9a Final[Works with stock device]

shouldn't mater be easer to activate now withe the activation on the phone otherwise u have to call them up and give them the nuns under the battery I did the activation with the actavation soft ware on the phone it was easy no wait time good luck

So I have what is probably a very stupid question to ask. If I were to buy an Awe, could I flash this on and then activate it, or would I have to activate it while it's stock still?
It's been forever since I activated a Virgin Mobile phone >.<
I recommend activating first then flashing after as rom is based off an activated device

uzyba8uj.jpg
;)

data menu? is that the data usage thing under network? i've looked it at times but wont miss it if its gone.

the text area when you enter a new alarm time in the clock app is still black text on black background. other than that 2.9 looks great.
e7e8yty8.jpg
;)

I got the B06 notification today on 2.9. I have uploded my recovery.log and two screen shots. Hopefully the recovery.log can help you determine why it is't updating with twrp. Thanks for everything and Happy 4th of July everyone.

Recovery.log

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

P.S. I will get back to you about the build.prop. Going to eat some bbq and go swimming now!

I got the B06 notification today on 2.9. I have uploded my recovery.log and two screen shots. Hopefully the recovery.log can help you determine why it is't updating with twrp. Thanks for everything and Happy 4th of July everyone.

Recovery.log

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

P.S. I will get back to you about the build.prop. Going to eat some bbq and go swimming now!
It will never install with my rom only stock, i still have not gotten it, did u manually wipe system and data before flashinf 2.9?? Talk about notifications lol if u run center clock they wont overlap

@brittnearl I am back on 2.9 and will probably stay on it for daily use for a little while until i can get my talkatone working right with cm11. No update notifications still. I do have a problem though with turning the screen off sometimes my audio player (tried 3 differant ones) the sound stops. After turning it on then starting the music again then turning the screen off again usally resolves it. Also with the green theme i have no bottom buttons on the google voice app. Thanks for all your work and starkraving's work on this. I look forward to the new "L" inspired interface!
No problem I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July. As mentioned the new L interface will be an undertaking. There are NO hdpi resources and a majority of the L interface is hard coded and based on "tinting" which is all API20 plus but I can assure you between Earls ever growing smali code/app manipulation abilities and my XML and imaging you can be assured we will try to produce a very acceptable 4.1.2 clone of L. Again hope everyone enjoys their holiday. :D

I formatted everything except external SD. Just restored my apps from titanium. It is not popping up any more and I still didn't replace the build.prop or remove the file from cache.

Holy Bat balls! You guys, this is soooo SICK! What a trip how the settings zoom in and out!

Oh actually everything zooms in and out when scrolling....hellz yeah

Holy Bat balls! You guys, this is soooo SICK! What a trip how the settings zoom in and out!

Oh actually everything zooms in and out when scrolling....hellz yeah
In settings u can change the effect :) its under display settings

It affects all list views, very kool feature, also check out the clock options, i also fixed center clock overlap

Hey guys I have a question . Since this comes with nova launcher preinstalled it's giving me trouble installing nova prime . I opened the zip of the 2.9 ROM , removed the nova APK that's in there and replaced it with my nova prime APK . I installed the modified ROM and it did install the prime version fine with the ROM . Is that gonna present any problems ? I had one random reboot that I know of and this is why I ask . Other than that the ROM works great . I also mention it because my son told me that I have to reassign the signatures of the ROM if I do that . Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advanced . BTW I have just the stock ROM with no kernel and the green theme of course .

Hey guys I have a question . Since this comes with nova launcher preinstalled it's giving me trouble installing nova prime . I opened the zip of the 2.9 ROM , removed the nova APK that's in there and replaced it with my nova prime APK . I installed the modified ROM and it did install the prime version fine with the ROM . Is that gonna present any problems ? I had one random reboot that I know of and this is why I ask . Other than that the ROM works great . I also mention it because my son told me that I have to reassign the signatures of the ROM if I do that . Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advanced . BTW I have just the stock ROM with no kernel and the green theme of course .
Rom signature is only for verification purposes so no harm, u can do the same with root explorer and manually change files and set perms much more practical than flashing rom over, what was the exact issue u were having??? Also prime is just a license file??? Or do u mean a modified apk???

Just flashed v2.9 this morning...WHOA!!! Outstanding work! The features.... the features!!! :D I want to explode! This is everything an android operating system should be and more. The only word for it is epic. I showed its features and customization abilities to my wife this morning, and after 3 months of not wanting or having a phone... she's buying an Awe just to run this Rom. Thank you guys so much, this thing is a dream, and that scrolling effect...man, that is the icing on the cake. The best part is, I haven't even told her yet, that it comes in green too, which is her favorite color.

Rom signature is only for verification purposes so no harm, u can do the same with root explorer and manually change files and set perms much more practical than flashing rom over, what was the exact issue u were having??? Also prime is just a license file??? Or do u mean a modified apk???

Thanks for the response . Yes it's an apk my son gave me and it would install and once I reboot it would go back to the stock nova . I'm gonna reflash and leave it stock to observe it for a few days see what happens . Maybe that random has something to do with that apk because it never random rebooted before . I'll also try setting the apps perms . BTW my son loves your rom .

Back
Top Bottom