• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Thanks for all the positive feedback :) me and chris are both pleased with the overall outcome... But as always theirs always room for improvment... Thanks for downloading

im having problems with the key board stol responding is all would like to see an oc for it other wise great work

Rom seems to be working flawlessly, thanks again to the devs for all your hard work.

Suggestion - not sure if this is just me but with the new L theme/color/font its a little hard to tell which texts or emails are new, the font is not very bold and doesn't seem to stand out to show a new message/text.

Same here. Really can't tell the difference between read and not read in gmail and Google voice. As I have been having issues with the notification drop down not wanting to go up and down quickly from the center but rather the sides. Clean screen.

Same here. Really can't tell the difference between read and not read in gmail and Google voice. As I have been having issues with the notification drop down not wanting to go up and down quickly from the center but rather the sides. Clean screen.
Can I get a screenshot to see what you are talking about??

Attachments

• 1406814589284.jpg
    1406814589284.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 133
LWVh7QOQjZcf4L0Yg3xdYWoF23mW6IAB8prGiiWROGf9yBrREuZYTV-KwRW7O1J18XS24g=s400

The top one is a new message in google voice. With gmail new ones have a white backgrounds compared to a light yellow one. Not really hard to distinguish the difference with higher screen brightness.

In the drop down notifications, using Poweramp music player, the widget is all white. I can't see the play or back and forward buttons.

We're working on it. Most system apps have been taken care of for next release.

Sweet man just giving some feedback is all.
Question, when I flash the next release, will all my apps still be there?
I remember moonshine, this one time I was deleting stuff and deleted the wrong thing. I ended up booting into recovery and re-flashing the moonshine zip. Lo and behold it was still doing the same thing! I ended up reverting to stock and deleting some file. I was half awake when I did though and can't remember the name of the file. It was moonshine "something" sum.
When I re-flashed it was like first time I installed.
Can you tell me the name of that "something" sum?
Does this ROM have it also?
Or will we lose custom progress on new flash?

I have only on small issue there is no sound on key board only vibrate on quiet a bit of keyboard I tried I don't like viberate cause drains my bat I do a lot of texting has any body else. have this problem? update had to restart phone now sound works on key board

Sweet man just giving some feedback is all.
Question, when I flash the next release, will all my apps still be there?
I remember moonshine, this one time I was deleting stuff and deleted the wrong thing. I ended up booting into recovery and re-flashing the moonshine zip. Lo and behold it was still doing the same thing! I ended up reverting to stock and deleting some file. I was half awake when I did though and can't remember the name of the file. It was moonshine "something" sum.
When I re-flashed it was like first time I installed.
Can you tell me the name of that "something" sum?
Does this ROM have it also?
Or will we lose custom progress on new flash?
I honestly have no idea what u mean by u had to delete a sum file??? As far as loosing apps check the instructions in op...

matabane.jpg

Next release will have core app notification icons fixed... Any other app will still b white... We slightly darkened background to kk so u can still c them

I'm having problem putting Lawrence on my wife's. phone did all the wipes it just sits at the android logo she has latest retort that then had posted any ideas?

using twrp and flashed three times doing all the wipes too I geese I try down loading again and flash it again OK I down loaded three more times all ways gets to android splash screen and That's filling ur instruction. u posted wiped data,fatally,and factory reset and running retort latest one Phenom posted went on my phone fine but not my wife's thryed both links can u help

Once again you guys created a great ROM . I have one gripe though , why Google chrome ? It seems to run in the background too much . Chrome seems to waste a lot of ram . Is it possible to insert the stock browser back in there or does it have to be done by someone savvy like you guys ? I would suggest leaving the stock browser in there and leave it up to the user to install chrome if they wish . Thanks guys .

Once again you guys created a great ROM . I have one gripe though , why Google chrome ? It seems to run in the background too much . Chrome seems to waste a lot of ram . Is it possible to insert the stock browser back in there or does it have to be done by someone savvy like you guys ? I would suggest leaving the stock browser in there and leave it up to the user to install chrome if they wish . Thanks guys .

Chrome was used for looks mainly lol... we are looking at a different browser for next release

Back
Top Bottom