• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Does this happen to anyone else when using Google play music? It's kind of irritating.

Attachments

• 1407967783227.jpg
    1407967783227.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 98
Dude I love your guys work I'm running the moonshine ROM . On ZTE Warp 4G that was ported over in I cannot wait until Jim Smith takes this L version and ports it over.. God I hope he does

I get the android logo show up some times when phone wakes its like its doing o soft reboot is there a way I can get a log of that happing so I can post it here?

I get the android logo show up some times when phone wakes its like its doing o soft reboot is there a way I can get a log of that happing so I can post it here?
Did you restore data from TiB or a previous nandroid? Have you made any modifications to any system apps including framework, systemui or build.prop? Using any scripts such as V6 super charger? Using a secondary CPU/Performance control app other than the included? Check these and see if they apply. If not try to duplicate the soft boot and get a log. Logcat extreme has a floating log that records. Its my choice when doing on device trouble shooting. :)

Did you restore data from TiB or a previous nandroid? Have you made any modifications to any system apps including framework, systemui or build.prop? Using any scripts such as V6 super charger? Using a secondary CPU/Performance control app other than the included? Check these and see if they apply. If not try to duplicate the soft boot and get a log. Logcat extreme has a floating log that records. Its my choice when doing on device trouble shooting. :)

done nothing to it every now and then its my wife's phone I have same ROM on mine and moded it some no problems just hers gerrr

"We are living in a Material World..."... OP updated 2.0(full version update not incremental) is Live!!! The breadth and depth of this update is really impressive. We hope you guys enjoy!!!

As chris said very big update many new effects... Added xposed with tint status bar for full effect... Xposed needs installed through installer and tint module setup...

I can't wait for the update brittnearl and stark raving great devs probably the best stock based ROM makers out there I checked out a lot of of based Roms no comp

Back
Top Bottom