• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

OK thanks well be looking into a fix for exchange users. Stay posted. Heybdid you try the email apk and exchange apk from V1? If not pull them from the zip and try them out and let us know if that solved your issue.

I'm just gonna route my mail through the gmail app.

I just noticed that if i use the timer in the clock app that it disappers when i turn the screen off. I use it a lot. I recall in awe inspired 2.9 that it would still be there when i turned it back on. Maybe it's the result of something i tweaked. I will look into it some more. The process isn't being killed because if i open it from the recent apps window it takes me to the clock and then i tap the sand glass and it is still counting down. Also is there anyway to make it make a sound when it reaches the time i want. The screen just flashes red. I guess if i use it that much i can get another app for it lol.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s449hyn2z78o6uq/DeskClockGoogle.apk?dl=0

Fixed desk clock :) replace in system/app and set perms rw-r-r then reboot

I have noticed that in lawe settings the back button in the top left corner doesn't take me back even the I see the shading effect. I have to use the hardware back button. Also clicking on core 2 in pac performance enables the check but then disappears.

I have noticed that in lawe settings the back button in the top left corner doesn't take me back even the I see the shading effect. I have to use the hardware back button. Also clicking on core 2 in pac performance enables the check but then disappears.
Back button works for me?? U must b running spocks kernel with built in mp decision or dirty flashed without wiping system for pac to act that way??

It's a clean flash but I am using spock's kernel. I use android tuner for my tweaking so it doesn't bother me. Was just pointing it out. I need to adjust my settings more because I can't get core 2 to enable. Will probably go back to stock kernel.

It's a clean flash but I am using spock's kernel. I use android tuner for my tweaking so it doesn't bother me. Was just pointing it out. I need to adjust my settings more because I can't get core 2 to enable. Will probably go back to stock kernel.
Spocks kernel has built in mp decision so 2nd core kicks in as needed instead of running all the time... I personally dont like mpdecision as u get slight lag from 2nd core turning on/off all the time... Trickster will let u disable it although too many normal options are donate only which is y i dont use it

The newest android tuner let's me disable it as well which I did. Also got my core 2 enabled. I had a brief id10t error going as I had the min and max of core 2 set to 162mhz lol

Back on the stock kernel. Still can't go back with the upper left corner back arrow for head's up display and acid mod. I see the shading effect but it doesn't go back. Under pac performance core 2 now stays enabled.

Back on the stock kernel. Still can't go back with the upper left corner back arrow for head's up display and acid mod. I see the shading effect but it doesn't go back. Under pac performance core 2 now stays enabled.
Didnt u say lawe settings??? No back in ab is normal in those as ur already in the root of the called app if that makes sense to u... Acid and headsup are seperate apps from settings they are just called from settings...

I know they are but there is a back button in the corner that doesn't function is all I am saying. It really is no big deal lmao.

I know they are but there is a back button in the corner that doesn't function is all I am saying. It really is no big deal lmao.
Its function is to go in reverse order of screens in current app... For example if u go to headsup then say settings within headsup then back to root the back to settings it will then function... It works a little differently than the hardware key

Gotcha. I like how you put a little broom to clean up the notification area. Really miss the quick pull down of the kitkat builds though. I don't think I will go back to them till they are updated again. I sent in another request to have the threads cleaned up and the all things root guide to be updated. It would help a lot

Just got a response for the all things root guide update. They want to know what threads to link to and what to move or remove. When I get back on my desktop I will put together a list. Suggestions are welcome. I pretty much know which ones to include and exclude. Surprised they got back to me today since it's Sunday lol.

I wish SRS sound enhancement was included on this ROM like moon 2.9 I switched back to 2.9 and flashed acid v8 sounds great on my system

Back
Top Bottom