• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Currently I'm running moon with l frameworks on it and its working just lovely shutdown TV effect is slightly buggy works when it wants too I was hoping u could make a theme similar for moon like ur ginger green theme with effects

Currently I'm running moon with l frameworks on it and its working just lovely shutdown TV effect is slightly buggy works when it wants too I was hoping u could make a theme similar for moon like ur ginger green theme with effects
I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish. L was built off 2.9...all the features from 2.9 and the L project were merged... So what is it exactly about 2.9 that you like in comparison to L?

Hello all, I have been lurking these forums for quite awhile and have been following all of the roms/kernels and progress since last year. I finally decided to get my password situation addressed and get on here and help out if I can with feedback etc. I have one of the rare phones that runs the old 1.9ghz ockernel.zip perfectly (sometimes wifi is an issue, but rarely any reboots). That's what I currenly use which seems to have disappeared from the forum. I'm glad I held onto it lol.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your hard work here. This rom is astounding, it's turned my phone into a brand new phone, with awesome new features. I had to get on and just say thanks for all of the hard work you guys put into it. I feel very lucky to own my phone. I paid 50 bucks for it, and it performs amazingly well, and in addition we have the best rom/kernel devs around working on stuff for it. I'm so glad to have purchased that ZTE that day, I never thought it'd be as AWEsome as it has turned out to be lol.

So again just a huge thanks, and I'll report any issues or anything or give feedback when I can. Keep up the excellent work guys.

Starkraving it all boils down to the sound theL sounds too high pitch plus theres not a built in eq like the moon has i love the L feels and looks great the colors are so vivid i hope srs setting will b in tge next update of L with the controls

Hello all, I have been lurking these forums for quite awhile and have been following all of the roms/kernels and progress since last year. I finally decided to get my password situation addressed and get on here and help out if I can with feedback etc. I have one of the rare phones that runs the old 1.9ghz ockernel.zip perfectly (sometimes wifi is an issue, but rarely any reboots). That's what I currenly use which seems to have disappeared from the forum. I'm glad I held onto it lol.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your hard work here. This rom is astounding, it's turned my phone into a brand new phone, with awesome new features. I had to get on and just say thanks for all of the hard work you guys put into it. I feel very lucky to own my phone. I paid 50 bucks for it, and it performs amazingly well, and in addition we have the best rom/kernel devs around working on stuff for it. I'm so glad to have purchased that ZTE that day, I never thought it'd be as AWEsome as it has turned out to be lol.

So again just a huge thanks, and I'll report any issues or anything or give feedback when I can. Keep up the excellent work guys.
Thanks for the great input :) me and chris just wanted a rom that has the looks and customization of the decade lol the stock rom wasnt very feature full and no custom roms were available so we decided to make it how we wanted our phones to b and share it with the world... Again thanks for the great positive feedback!!

Maybe switch from acid to viper audio or my personal favorite
eXtremeBeats! Though I don't remember if it had an eq or not as i use poweramp. I am glad the guide got updated but was looking at it and was thinking that we really need some newer ones. I will see what i ca do. Besides the way outdated review that shows up on the bottom for are phone I would have to say that you would all agree that are phone is beyond awesome even if it was just hardware specs you look at at. What really makes are phone beyound amazing and in fact makes it magical and unbelievable is are very, very talented devs. Much love to you guys and CHEERS!

I got that part figured out with xblast for bat but can't get the others when phone boots to lock screen I see the change on the data icon then when I unlock it goes back to white gerrrrrrrr

You could try changing icons with "ninja morph". I've never tested it on this phone though. I've tried using the icon changer in rom toolbox and that was a definite bust every time. It can only change a few icons, like the adb notification. They did also port apktool to run on android as well. I keep forgetting to download and test it though. A pc really is where it's at, but this might get you there without one.

@brittnearl & starkraving, Thank you for this update! Great work as always. I think this one is going to keep me off of moonshine for once. (hard to get away from that one) Every release you two put out is nothing but gold, and also a stark reminder that there is always so much more for me to learn. You two don't just port existing code work or features, you make it when none is available to you. A true sign of genius and human ingenuity, at its finest. :D

This 2.0 ROM is awesome . The only problem I had was a force close of hangouts at initial start up but the app works fine once the ROM settles plus no initial setup like the other ROMs . So many options , so many colors . You guys really did a great job , No bugs found so far and great battery life . Once again thank you .

f01b91d7c8b5fbcfd8862f1c3d7666c8.jpg

Look familiar? Something Earl and I are working on... :)

Something in latest release has caused audio to malfunction.... It just sounds crappy, lacks volume and only comes through the right headphone

Who would like inclusion of spocks v1.04 oc kernel??

I had some issues with spocks kernal causing reboots while I was playing ingress. I have had my phone OC'ed with his previous stable version with no issues so I know it is not my phone. I would wait a bit.

I would try a reflash as all was good my end... Im removing acid for next release...

I had mentioned in a previous post the audio sounding too low and muffled in version 1.0 because of Acid and Dolby . You should get rid of both plugins and leave the stock audio in there because it sounded so much better in moonshine and in the stock ROM . Other than that this ROM kicks ass .

I think it should still be optional but with a big reference to it in the op

Agreed. I always end up flashing the old 1.9ghz kernel, but for some reason if I flash that after I had spocks flashed, wifi is broken. If I flash it after the stock kernel, it works fine lol.

Agreed. I always end up flashing the old 1.9ghz kernel, but for some reason if I flash that after I had spocks flashed, wifi is broken. If I flash it after the stock kernel, it works fine lol.

That's because Spocks includes different WiFi modules and the zip for RBs doesn't. So when you flash Spocks it replaces the stock WiFi modules and doesn't get written back when you flash RBs kernel over it.

I had mentioned in a previous post the audio sounding too low and muffled in version 1.0 because of Acid and Dolby . You should get rid of both plugins and leave the stock audio in there because it sounded so much better in moonshine and in the stock ROM . Other than that this ROM kicks ass .

Maybe there's things being overlooked, like "hooks" throughout the system that work with the stock music effects and SRS, that if you just simply remove the applications, then things are getting broken.

Back
Top Bottom