• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.1.2]"L" Awe V2.5 Final[Works with stock device]

Can you configure the volume buttons to awake the phone with this ROM? Slimkat had this but I can not find it with this ROM.

For some reason the toggle for the "Me" contact will not update even after updating my profile and attaching a picture. It seems to only stay as the default/blank Me. Is there a fix or workaround for this?

For some reason the toggle for the "Me" contact will not update even after updating my profile and attaching a picture. It seems to only stay as the default/blank Me. Is there a fix or workaround for this?
I have noticed this too the sliders also do this... A reboot makes them update... Im not sure what needs done to fix it... Moonshine also has this issue

is there a program out there that will change my singnal and WiFi to multi color icons got battery done I'm running add launcher if that makes any different

can that b done from phone? never mind I don't have PC set up don't have time to do that my Kidd's take up all my spare time thanks:(

can that b done from phone?
Sortof it depends on what ur modifying... For images u can use zarchiver to extract then image editor to color then zarchiver to add back... For more in depth stuff i highly recommend using a pc... Biggest thing is make a backup before editing anything!!!

557e03c70dcce0bc09c806d6ea0aa93b.jpg

Speaking of modifying heres 4.2 lockscreen clock :) this was a smali, xml and font edit... So pc definitely required lol

I just want WiFi and 3g icon multi color or different then wite
Those are in your systemui.apk, there are 9 images for WiFi and 13 images for signal. They will be indexed so in order to change the color you will need Gimp or similar program to convert them to RBG. Color the pngs that end in "fully" to your color of choice then reindex. Use an archiving tool such as 7zip or winrar to add the newly colored images to the respective drawable folder. This is relatively easy and theming 101 as you don't have to decompile the apk. However I'd recommend doing so as its good practice. :)

Any way to remove the battery icon in the status bar? I am using xblast and it creates another icon using the percentage the way I like it but the old battery icon remains. I then tried to use Hide Statusbar icons and that didnt work either. I have to get ride of this stupid thing somehow. Ugg

Any way to remove the battery icon in the status bar? I am using xblast and it creates another icon using the percentage the way I like it but the old battery icon remains. I then tried to use Hide Statusbar icons and that didnt work either. I have to get ride of this stupid thing somehow. Ugg

choose non under lawe setttings > battery icon i think.

I got that part figured out with xblast for bat but can't get the others when phone boots to lock screen I see the change on the data icon then when I unlock it goes back to white gerrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom