• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Deck's ReLoaded | LOTK | Ver 500 RLS

hey guys,
so looks like more drama over in drama land at xda. so far so good that they have not locked the thread down. but over in the evo lte thread where jamieg71 has his pacman rom going. they locked it:(:mad::(:mad::(

jamieg71 said:
Apparently, I am not what XDA wants as a "developer". I spoke my mind, my peace, and have been told I was out of place. I AM A BAD EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS RIGHT. So, to you ALL. I bid you farewell. Sorry you will NOT have the enjoyment of ReLoaded .50 BMG find/follow on twitter

if anybody knows where to find him on twitter please post a link.

and @jamieg71 instead of xda you can always come here. we really appreciate you and your skills and would love for you to come and hang out here, if you like.

Reactions: jamieG71
Upvote 0
Ouch! That's too bad. :( Wonder what happened?

I just downloaded pacman last night.

NICE!!!!! you so lucked out on that. it is such a great rom, i'm sad that development has stopped. i pm'd jamie here on AF. hopefully, since he started this thread here that he might come back here instead.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,

Just saw this message from Jamie over on XDA, thought u might be interested:

Hey guys, thanks and my apologies for the actions and idiocy that were brought to this thread. Please keep things on topic per XDA rules. There is a final build of ReLoaded, it will be .50 BMG. Also there is a source built 2.3.7 using a ton of Linaro code, most specifically nearly all of Bionic. Furthermore, PAC-man for the OG and when the time comes an entirely new, never before seen AOSP build. As per a time frame of when these will all arrive, this just got complicated. I screwed up and spoke out about some things that this was not the place for, so far I recieved a 10 point infraction (my very first), and as as you can see under my avatar, I was stripped of Recognized Contributor status. I really honestly don't put much weight in titles, Some of the people that have done the most for others here have never been given a title or any more recognition than the thanks recieved by those they have helped.
So we shall see, I have humbled myself, made public apologies for what was an out of character act, and am awaiting an answer for why this "RC" status was also removed, and why I was given no venue, nor quarter, to defend or answer to what is most obviously an action meant to either humiliate or belittle. This serves as my last post on XDA, unless and until I recieve further explanation. Thank you all for the support and generosity you have afforded me here on XDA and during the course of this thread. I never would have dreamed our little project would have come this far.

Off topic but relevant- For LTE users, I have plans to return the thread and all links as soon as the aforementioned is resolved.

Upvote 0
yeah i just saw that too......i sure hope he can work it out with the admins over at xda. i'm glad that they did not lock down the reloaded thread like they did for the pacman thread. and it is nice to see that there is a final release for reloaded coming out as well.

this is good new.....good news indeed.

Upvote 0
Jamie said him self that the final reloaded will have aroma installer and twice the mods and tweaks :)

i merged your thread with the one we have already to reloaded.

and thanx for the heads up. well it seems that after all the drama over at xda, that he is starting to develop again as he just posted an update to his evo 4g lte rom, pacman......so i hope this one is soon.

Upvote 0
Reloaded .50 BMG WILL see the light of day and it will be the end all be all of evo 4g roms and you want to know why? Because I said so that's why now doubt me? We finish our business and give the people what they deserve: roms that work, work right and work well. Our stuff is open, honest and legit to the core. Be legit, show your git or quit. We thank you and we aren't going anywhere.

LOTK straight up Compton.

ropodope

Upvote 0
Reloaded .50 BMG WILL see the light of day and it will be the end all be all of evo 4g roms and you want to know why? Because I said so that's why now doubt me? We finish our business and give the people what they deserve: roms that work, work right and work well. Our stuff is open, honesty and legit to the core. We thank you and we we aren't going anywhere.

LOTK straight up Compton.

ropodope

AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!

man my evo has been retired but i still use it as an mp3 player and such. this is awesome to hear. thanx for posting this and puttin everybody's mind at ease.

i will anxiously await for the final release(?) of reloaded.

Upvote 0
AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!!!!

man my evo has been retired but i still use it as an mp3 player and such. this is awesome to hear. thanx for posting this and puttin everybody's mind at ease.

i will anxiously await for the final release(?) of reloaded.
Reloaded will retire on 2.3.5 with .50 BMG but it will carry on with 2.3.7 along with plans to further pacman and down the road LOTK offerings for the sgs3 and the note 2. Don't lose heart. The roms have always been more important than the venue and that's how it will be. I have forged friendships a mile long due to my "tough love" style of teaching and I won't change. I know this device inside and out and on that there is no debate. LOTK goes much deeper than roms. we have true and abiding friendships from 4 unique yet unified, honest and talented individuals who have all made their mark on this device. I wouldn't want it any other way and you all are the beneficiaries. Let's get it on! 25k fans are not wrong and 1/2 a million xda hits tell me all I need to know. Now go tell that!

ropodope

Upvote 0
thanx rope.....your so dope:D:D

very much appreciate all that you, jamie, and the rest of LOTK.

you guys are by far the best dev group out there. and i will always flash any of your roms with no doubt that it will be awesome.

so are you saying that the og evo will get to see pacman? or will it only be for the vo 4g lte?

Upvote 0
thanx rope.....your so dope:D:D

very much appreciate all that you, jamie, and the rest of LOTK.

you guys are by far the best dev group out there. and i will always flash any of your roms with no doubt that it will be awesome.

so are you saying that the og evo will get to see pacman? or will it only be for the vo 4g lte?
Thank you and pacman is for the lte not the OG.

ropodope

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Looks like I need to update the OP here huh? I really appreciate all of the support from you guys over here. I'll slap a "ditto" to everything Rope said above, and add, we have not yet begun. Consider ReLoaded, and PAC (on the Lte) a pre-season warm up. What LOTK has in store for the Android world and our fellow flashaholics......
Ya'll ain't seen nothing yet.
VIVA LOS LINAROS!!!

-jamie

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones